Help › Forums

Endless Emails...... FFS.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 5 2016 9:26 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2016 1:13 PM

Good Gawd........... My fkn phone has been dinging every 2 fkn minutes with another fkn email from fkn wgt since fkn 5 a.m. today. There is never even a fkn message,,,just a fkn notification I have one  ffs. No chit......Every 2 fkn minutes. !

I went into account and changed email address to GFYWGT@........ and they are still coming. Yes..every 2 fkn minutes. I tell ya....it's fkn driving me nutz and it's only a matter of fkn time till I drop my fkn phone off a 10 ft. fkn ladder to look at another fkn meaningless email from fkn WGT. Sooooooo, quit fkn sending them WGT and GFY.   TY.

Rant over........        ;)        R.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2016 1:34 PM

Typical of the posts on here lately.

Most on here can only dream of 'dinging' at any time and you have the audacity to complain of repetitive, consistent, dings???

TFFBTW!!!

"OHMAHSIDES"

:)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2016 1:35 PM

Another ding on the way... you're welcome.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2016 1:51 PM

You have mail...

• oneeyedjohn
    9,571 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2016 1:53 PM

I put my email on my wife's phone so she gets all those shite notifications.

Drives her insane.

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2016 3:10 PM

Or..you could just turn off the sound notification option on phone...

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2016 3:15 PM

What rung are you standing on now, Romax???

:)

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2016 5:03 PM

I would do that in a heartbeat,( Turn off sound) but I need my notifications on for business purposes. I have no desire to lose a possible client just for the sake of blocking out fkn idiot wgt mail. My dilemma....my problem, but nonetheless annoying nonstop mail from  WGT.....aka WeGotTrouble.I will manage.    R

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2016 5:15 PM

WigerToods2010:

Another ding on the way... you're welcome.

Just mean Johnny lol 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2016 6:05 PM

Romax:
    I would do that in a heartbeat,( Turn off sound) but I need my notifications on for business purposes. I have no desire to lose a possible client just for the sake of blocking out fkn idiot wgt mail. My dilemma....my problem, but nonetheless annoying nonstop mail from  WGT.....aka WeGotTrouble.I will manage.    R

Create a dump / junk Email, and add WGT to it as it's first recipient............I got bored with the multiple Emails quickly a while back, and now never see one.  Hope they fix it, but not something to share their pain on,IMO.  

EDIT: Maybe if I read your opening I would have seen you did change your Email in the WGT account I take it.........No clue on that basis.  Ignore my above as is often best :)

• PAGES
RSS