Forums

Help › Forums

You all should really contact...

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 18 2016 10:45 AM (3 replies)
  • DougMH
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2016 8:57 AM

... the original developers of the Links (Access Software in Utah.Links 2003) and see if you can license their ball flight algorithms.

Your ball flight is nothing and I mean nothing like real golf.  The potential is there for something special, but without that ball flight realism, you're going nowhere.

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2016 10:16 AM

DougMH:

the original developers of the Links (Access Software in Utah.Links 2003) and see if you can license their ball flight algorithms.

Your ball flight is nothing and I mean nothing like real golf.  The potential is there for something special, but without that ball flight realism, you're going nowhere.

No offense, but I hope you recognize the irony of your post. 

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2016 10:32 AM

Except for the inability to his draws and fades the ball flight is so much more realistic than Links ever was. And some of the shots you were able to hit in Links were really realistic weren't they ( said sarcastically). I mean Links was the only golf game I ever saw where you could hit a controlled flopped driver. You call that realistic ball flight??

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2016 10:45 AM

If this game was realistic, I'd get my "worm burners". The only time my shots go straight.

RSS