Forums

Help › Forums

No such thing as a dumb......................

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 21 2016 3:28 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • dyjech
    129 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2016 9:39 AM

OK.Is it possible to play a specific hole ONLY , on a course.EG. Kiawa #8. A

yes would be nice...instructions on

how to do so , would be better..............

• dyjech
    129 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2016 9:46 AM

Got it.But can you select hole location (med),tee championship, and wind speed?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2016 9:52 AM

dyjech:

But can you select hole location (med),tee championship, and wind speed?

From memory,I don't think so but my memory aint what it used...what was I saying?

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2016 10:56 AM

You may trust your long time memory Paul: Either choose the hole at the main "golf courses" tab (front tees, easy conditions) or choose the conditions for a 1-3-7... practice session - selection by WGT.

Only be cautious if you think "I know that pretty girl across the street" - it might be the granddaughter.

• ScottHope
    10,352 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2016 3:10 PM

dyjech:
    Got it.But can you select hole location (med),tee championship, and wind speed?
    ...psst.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2016 3:46 PM

Pah - nerds!!

• julio1235
    238 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2016 3:49 PM

Great job Scott for the help video.  Thanks

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2016 3:56 PM

dyjech:
    Got it.But can you select hole location (med),tee championship, and

wind speed?

ScottHope:

I had a vague memory that I might have thought that I remembered that  there was a workaround...maybe.

Scott's dedication is commendable (again).

• dbadeaux
    759 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2016 8:45 PM

I really have nothing to add to this thread, just think it's nice of Scott to take the time to put information like that out for people to use.  I find myself in awe on a daily basis of the intelligence and kindness many members of WGT share with the masses.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2016 5:52 PM

dbadeaux:
    I really have nothing to add to this thread, just think it's nice of Scott to take the time to put information like that out for people to use.  I find myself in awe on a daily basis of the intelligence and kindness many members of WGT share with the masses.

One of the nicest things I have seen written in these forums for quite some time.

Dba,

Thank you for taking the time to post that...and yes, Scott is one of the "good guys".

MC

• PAGES
RSS