Help › Forums

In need of a active country club

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 23 2016 1:41 AM (4 replies)
  • DBurne
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 9:46 AM

to whom it may concern.

user name is DBurne, level 99, tour legend. I'm looking for a very active high level country club to join. My current cc is very inactive with no regular news. I haven't missed a day for close on 400days now so that should show how much I play and could commit to you CC. 

Looking forward to your responses.

regards

DBurne

• nickelll
    120 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 3:48 PM

Hey DB sorry about your club. If you are looking for a competitive club, check us out at SILVER DOLLAR CITY HOGH STAKES CLUB. Members here are active on forums and play rounds with each other daily. We have both PC and mobile players, with great officers and members that drive our club forward. We have tournaments free to enter that have credit payouts. We also have a new bracket format that has sponsored prizes such as high end balls. We have tournaments especially for those looking to protect their average, and have many events with low winds and easy pins. Contact precision500 or rossembo for more details. Level 9 club and going strong!

-nickelll

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 6:21 PM

Grande Oaks Golf Club.   We do it all all, have a very active message board and skype page.  Lots of sponsored tournaments, monthly and yearly championships and match play events.  It's a hard club (no red tees and 99% single play events) but a very generous club with our top players returning their earnings to the club in way of sponsored events and gear for players.  

• woogster
    174 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2016 7:39 AM

Hello DB,Hi

Ever think about joining a Ladder league playing WGT?   My name is Woogster(Steve)  I am an admin for the OCG Ladder league.  A league does not effect your WGT stats, in fact the League has another set of stats for you.  We have Tournaments every night and tourneys in the afternoon on the weekends.  And once a month we hold a big Tourney in conjuntion with what the pro's are doing.  Our Tourneys are not Like CC or WGT tourneys you play with other players during the Tournament.  We have varios types of tourneys, such as, Single elimination match play, Pick your Partner Alt shot, Random alt shot and much more. We average between 100 and 130 matches played every day.  We are also a Team Speak (voice chat league, yes you get to chat while you play instead of typing.  The best part of the League is we don't allow quitters or cheaters and this is all free for you.  All we ask is you download Team speak and use it.  Teamspeak is also our common game room where you find other members to play open games or our Tournaments.  Below is a ling to our official web site, feel free to browse it and if this something you might be interested in or want more info Please add me to your friends list and we can hit a round and I can answer your questions.  We are very organized ladder league and we are Rated the No.1  ladder league Playing WGT.  Thanks for reading this hope to see you soon

www.ocgl.com.

Woogster

• shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2016 1:41 AM

We got a spy hole to Ladies Locker Room, at WGTAMIGOS

RSS