Forums

Help › Forums

My right to reply...

Tue, Aug 2 2016 2:32 PM (23 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 7:25 AM

You ever had some snivelling coward post on your wall then block you, denying you the opportunity to reply?

I found this on my wall this morning (name hidden, don't want to embarrass the woman/man)

I'd like to address the three points made by this lily livered individual.

1. In my mind I am a husband, father and an electrical engineer. In WGT I am a legend, it's their tiering system that calls me a legend, not me.

2. I do not sleep with a mouse, I sleep with my very beautiful wife.

3. My best 9 hole score in real golf is 36.

Normally I would have just deleted this nonsense from my wall but I got annoyed at not being able to reply if I had so chosen.

I checked this 'ladies' profile...hilarious. This lady*/man's stats aren't great, in fact I would venture to suggest that he/she could not hit a bull on the a$$ with a banjo.

I guess he/she is another conspiracy theorist who cannot handle the truth about their woeful gameplay.

So, despite being targeted by this loony, I will continue to de-bunk the myths perpetrated in this forum by hard of thinking.

Have a nice day.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 7:50 AM

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/402880.aspx?PageIndex=8

If you haven't yet, see last post on page 8, Paul.

i'm thinking "she" (although, considering the time stamps from her wall posts and the language used, I'm thinking "she" is a sexually insecure Brit) will start explaining the theory of relativity. I'm sure "she" thinks "she's" an expert, on the grounds of having relatives ;-)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 8:05 AM

Wowza.................I suspect she (he / it / ambiguous) is in lurv with you.  Scary chit:)

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 8:17 AM

I got a childish slag this morning in the forum...never gave this idiot a second thought until HE started up...but then, I suspect most don't give him a second thought.

I dunno, should I be flattered he still trolls me?...lol

ct

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 8:33 AM

Sounds lie she'd be lucky to break 50 for an I.Q.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 8:33 AM

@Paul;

I have been advised by the Mods to never retaliate. That, in effect, was what placed me under moderation. I never start anything, but it's irrelevant who starts it.

This individual may have done you a favor by blocking you. Anything you may have written, if strong in tone, would have undoubtedly been forwarded to CS to get you into trouble...that's how the trolls work, no?

I just had another one this morning. I was very careful how I responded.

ct

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 8:45 AM

mkrizan86:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/402880.aspx?PageIndex=8

i'm thinking "she" (although, considering the time stamps from her wall posts and the language used, I'm thinking "she" is a sexually insecure Brit) will start explaining the theory of relativity. I'm sure "she" thinks "she's" an expert, on the grounds of having relatives ;-)

Flag is USA...Gender is always 50-50, regardless of name or pic.

ct

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 8:50 AM

mkrizan86:

Thanks hadn't seen that bud, it confirms my belief though, another deranged eejit with a keyboard.

Best wishes to you and your partner for the forthcoming arrival!

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 9:09 AM

Looks like they got a thang for you puddin . So what was it did you over power them with smooth  Touchem up with some of your suave demeanor or just knock them down with your total sophistication ? Does your wife know about her you mannish rascal ? lol You go boy:-)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 9:49 AM

RSS