Forums

Help › Forums

F! the quitters

Sat, Sep 4 2010 4:08 PM (32 replies)
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 2:20 PM

/sigh ... My response had nothing to do with the issue of the OP.  It was a simple 'thank you' to marioh for posting something clever and, I found, rather amusing.  I am not commenting on the quitting aspect, Faterson, I am only commenting on the humor of the last line.

I really feel sorry for you, that you can't see a bit of humor in that post.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 2:37 PM

There are jokes about cancer, too, probably not enjoyed by those suffering from cancer. Quitters are the cancer of WGT & I find this whole affair so disgusting that seeing anyone make light of the issue fails to amuse me.

If you take your Boilerplate Oath seriously, Snaike, you should refrain from making any post to any (anti-)quitters thread. Quote from the oath, wording suggested by yourself: “I will not respond to any quitting post”. Let's not start quibbling now that you were not replying to Spaghetti's posts, but to Marioh's post which was a reaction to Spaghetti's posts – we might just as well cancel the Boilerplate Nonsense Challenge and declare it null and void if we were to do that.

Rolling on the floor laughing about the issue discussed in this thread is a value/opinion statement. Any value/opinion statement, obviously, violates the BNC.  

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 2:51 PM

Another strawman taken down....

Very well, Faterson, the challenge stands.

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 3:36 PM

Faterson:
    and I do not think Spaghetti's suggestion is more practical to implement than the other anti-quitter proposals already submitted.

nonetheless... my weekly MP points competition is motha truckin SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!

...even if it doesn't adequately solve the quiter "problem"

• cooperwilliamp
    4 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 4:25 PM

Matchplay is an AWESOME idea.  There should be a WGT Ryder Cup.

• murducas
    65 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 9:11 AM

[]

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 9:40 AM

Sounds like a union organizer coming in and saying "We Will Get You More Money!" but they never tell you that's only if the company will pay it. ROFLMBO!

• murducas
    65 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 1:12 PM

hmmmm

• RampantFrenzy
    106 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 3:01 PM

15 mins ago..

• murducas
    65 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 5:12 PM

Bloody quitters