Help › Forums

Matchplay - Was i screwed???

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 7 2011 7:57 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BacardiAndCoke
    449 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 9:41 AM

I can honestly say i have never quit a match delibrately in the middle of it, but this well was just wrong and i have never ever seen anything think like this from an Amatuer who is L65 & Avg's 72

1st B&C made a solid par xxx lovely shot in 2ft birdie xxx 1up
    2nd B&C missed 20ft birdie xxx lovely shot in 8ft birdie xxx 2up
    3rd B&C 15ft Birdie xxx 22ft Birdie xxx 2up
    4th B&C 3ft birdie xxx 6ft birdie xxx 2up
    5th B&C & xxx both in front bunker xxx makes vn out to 2ft par xxx  3up
    6th B&C par xxx 2ft birdie xxx 4up
    7th B&C chip to 4ft par made xxx chip  to 4ft par made xxx 4up
    8th B&C 3ft birdie xxx par xxx 3up
    9th B&C par xxx 3ft birdie xxx 4up
    10th B&C par xxx par xxx 4up
    11th B&C par xxx 3ft birdie xxx 5up

I have changed the name of my oppoent to xxx as it is only fair on them,

I didnt even bother playing the rest of the game as this was just a waste of time
    AS you can seen from the game above, I got hammered but what i can all call as a very susipous person, What a f*cking joke this game was, i have never seen a proper amatuer who averages nearly 72 shoot -7 after 11 holes round a difficult course like Bethpage with difficult winds and tourney green speeds

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 10:28 AM

Bacardi... what are u doing taking on a poor soul with a 72+ average when yours is 63?!  I agree that the guy was probably a sandbagger but why are you choosing easy pickings?

Otherwise, you're cute.  If that indeed is your pic.

• BacardiAndCoke
    449 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 10:36 AM

it was in a CC vs CC match, and we were put together to play, as i never play for credits in matchplay anyway,
    my avg is abit false at the moment as i only jsut got promtoed a few days ago and have only completed about 90 holes as a Tour Master 

Thanks

Jessica

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 10:44 AM

Good Day B&C  ,,  Last night  I started a alt shot game.  Three Masters and a Hack..  I  could have booted the hack from the game but thats not the way I am ..After the start this hack had wedge shots  that I only wish I could make and the putting was just too good ..  After looking at his/her profile as a level 56 hack with a avg of 150, and some nice clubs it made me think  !!   We have  some shady player,s out there .. 

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 1:30 PM

... and Opyeuclid, did you call him/her on it?  What was the response?

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 2:10 PM

Doublemochaman:
    Otherwise, you're cute.  If that indeed is your pic.

DMM,

edit..

she changed it back....woohoo !

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 2:29 PM

Don't make me get out my speedo.........

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 6:30 PM

Doublemochaman:
    did you call him/her on it?

I said  "  well you play well for a hack "     and   " haha "  was her/him/it,s  comeback

• golfkid210
    313 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 6:42 PM

An average of 150 just means that they haven't played any ranked stroke games, from what I've seen.  So a level 56 means that they've most likely done all match/AS rounds.  Sounds like a legit way to play to me, although it certainly could be exploited to win a lot of credits in match play; and even if that were to happen I wouldn't necessarily call it against the spirit of the game, just somebody who really loves multiplayer.

• PAGES
RSS