rated by 0 users
Sat, May 7 2011 1:58 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:10 PM

MioKontic:

LOLserver:
    Why do we need to see our offline/hidden friends in the overall friends list, rather see ONLY the ready, available & busy friends.

It's the overall friends list that is the problem, where the limitation is.

golfkid210:

Admitting complete ignorance of the way things are coded here, how much trouble could it be to add another digit, making it hex FFF?  That would add a whole lot of extra friend slots to be used.

Doesn't quite work like that, next value would be hex FFFF which is equivalent to 65536. But like I said it should just be a case of changing the variable type... in the code, not something individuals can do themselves.  Using the incorrect variable type is a common cause of errors where large ranges of numbers are used.  Not 100% sure if it would affect any other areas of code though, e.g. field/text box/label sizes, scroll bars, etc.  Maybe there's a limitation on the scroll bar in the friends list.

dunno, have the feeling that WTG programmers could easily fix this issue, but perhaps it is not important enough to take care of  it in general WTG terms.

however, do not want pissed friends calling me arrogant because they got deleted, besides, completelly unfair....

c'mon, fix the blody thing WTG!

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:31 PM

W G T

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 3:14 PM

JeffGooch:

W G T

lol...whoever, FIX THE THING PLEASE!

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 11:04 PM

back to this problem.....

I can not: DELETE FRIENDS & SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES, besides the problem about not seeing my latest friends added in my friends list when creating a match.

I'm so extremelly tired of this...realy. How many thousands of members have the same problem??, hell many!!. A big problem when trying to set a match with my CC oponnents, the only blody way to comunicate with them is by writing in their wall!!!...wth!!

Wonder when the hell is this going to be fixed!!!...& we silly keep on using money here!

EDIT

Have sendt a mail to members@worldgolftour.com asking to delete the last 100 of my added friends....what about the private messages?, can this be fixed in my account?

• gooner1990
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2011 12:17 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2011 1:13 AM

Have you tried clearing your caches first? it normally sorts it.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2011 1:37 AM

LOLserver:

Probably this particular issue has been asked before.....not sure.

Got a list of friends (latest registrated friends) that I can NOT find in my friend list when I am inviting to join a session...neither in my default friend list (my profile), like if they do not exist in my list at all (despite being added as friends).

Could anyone help me here, please?

Hi m8

With the greatest respect...you need to lose 100+ friends on your list. It maybe too much for the game to handle (Don't ask me why....lol) ... It's a hard thing to do (deleting friends), I know...but I will put me hand up and say...u can delete me if you want...as long as u keep in touch Eric

Cheers

Roger

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2011 1:58 AM

piztaker:

Have you tried clearing your caches first? it normally sorts it.

I clean the catche ever so often.

mantis0014:

Hi m8

With the greatest respect...you need to lose 100+ friends on your list. It maybe too much for the game to handle (Don't ask me why....lol) ... It's a hard thing to do (deleting friends), I know...but I will put me hand up and say...u can delete me if you want...as long as u keep in touch Eric

Cheers

Roger

Hey Roger, sure have asked to delete 100 of my friends, u are not included 'cos you are not among my lates 150 friends added...lol.
    Could someone please help me!!!!!!
    EDIT: the worst; it is giving me misunderstandings with the CC mates I need to play agains, sort of, it is difficult for some of them to understand that I can NOT send pm's & all has to be by writing on each other walls instead!! 

• PAGES
RSS