Forums

Help › Forums

The Elephant In The Room

Thu, Aug 11 2016 3:30 AM (28 replies)
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2016 3:43 PM

I like to think that he found something more worthwhile.  I know when I've left for long periods of time, my time was better utilized.

Now that I'm back...not so much.  Hopefully I'll be around less when school starts back up.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Aug 9 2016 4:16 AM

^^^ Blasphemy ! We all know there is no better way to waste our time than WGT !

Doc :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 9 2016 4:27 AM

Just another recovering addict full of evangelical zeal, he probably thinks he can turn our lifes around.   ;)

My name is Paul and I am an addict.

I admit that I am powerless over WGT and my life has become unmanageable.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Aug 9 2016 5:44 AM

PaulTon:
    I admit that I am powerless over WGT and my life has become unmanageable.

I'd swear you've been eavesdropping in on my convos... "empathy, empathy, they've all got it; empathy."

Staying teetotal is tough though. Especially as my sponsor is addicted to the hard stuff - otherwise known as Olympic/ 18 holes/ starter clubs/ultra fast greens/ UEL.

Stop the Carry On, Wiger!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Aug 9 2016 8:28 PM

photo 40fd5cbe-0e84-413c-89be-aad66253d6da_zps8c1a1e3c.jpg

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Aug 9 2016 10:21 PM

See other thread, Andy passed suddenly July 4th...soooooo sad!!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2016 4:12 AM

Out of respect I'm requesting this thread be deleted.

Doc 

• californiacutie
    73 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2016 5:07 AM

So Sad to hear.  :-(

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2016 5:31 AM

drmoose:

Out of respect I'm requesting this thread be deleted.

Doc 

No, Doc, this is how Andyson (Dennis Anderson) should be remembered. He brought so much sanity to the insanity and inspired many to express their own creativity. Where would we be without the SpaceMoose and pods and Enquirers and hoops and all the other outstanding takes he brought to this game?

I went head to head with him many times over the "hoops" discussions and learned a ton of technical stuff from him that I will be forever grateful for. He was a long time friend and confidant and I will miss him tremendously.

RIP brother Dennis, it is a sad day.  :-(

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2016 5:48 AM

Perhaps you're right YJ, I've re-read it and there's nothing disrespectful here, just some conjecture as to what may have happened to our friend. To say he will be missed is an understatement, but, his legacy will live on through us.

Doc 

RSS