Forums

Help › Forums

A Tribute Page For Andy

Fri, Dec 9 2016 3:17 AM (36 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2016 3:34 PM

srellim234:
    Does anyone know of a real life mortuary page where we could leave tributes to let his family know how widespread his influence and appreciation spread?

Use this one-

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/azcentral/obituary.aspx?pid=180617186

It's much better than the one I posted earlier and I see that a few of us have posted there already.

I hope his family gets to see them.

MC

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 9:22 AM

Thank you for providing that link. I'll make sure I compose a nice note and post it there tonight.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 9:35 AM

I looked but couldn't find another one of his classics...when someone complained about a tree off the tee at Merion, and he created a video of the tree laying across the tee box, then called in a "Air strike" to get rid of it...LOL

here is another andy classic

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 11:20 AM

I wrote in another thread, that I almost choked to death when I saw a pic he posted for me in one of the threads, but I couldn't find it. That was my last contact with him and I'll never forget. I found it now ;-)

andyson:

mkrizan86:
    I've just put on my shame hat ;-)

Here ya go!

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 12:43 PM

fatdan:
    I looked but couldn't find another one of his classics...when someone complained about a tree off the tee at Merion, and he created a video of the tree laying across the tee box, then called in a "Air strike" to get rid of it...LOL

Here you go, Dan.

Here's Andyson's original post too.

Classic indeed.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 1:00 PM

^^^ click for Andy's video.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 1:11 PM

PaulTon:

^^^ click for Andy's video.

Such brilliance!  

PaulTon:

Does anyone have a link for Andyson's Angry Miffy game? Would be cool to have it on the tribute page.

This?

SWEETMIFFY - The Game.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 1:31 PM

hpurey:

That's what inspired Andyson to go away and make a fully functioning Angry Miffy's game using the wgt avi/bird from my pic. I got a mention in the opening credits. The account he had on the site that stored them is no longer there. Such a pity, the site had some great stuff from Andy.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 1:58 PM

OOOps,  didn't realize that was your post lol.   So many Andyson pics for users I thought it was him.   At work and not too easy to pay that much attention.  ;-)

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 2:49 PM

LMAO, Thanks Johnnie...that's it!

The other one must have been stored on the other site that had the closed account...

It was him trying to hit a 9i off the tee, over the tree, and I believe it bounced back and hit him square in the nuts if I remember correctly.....

Another funny thing about that video is we were joking about balls that cost $7.50 like it was so outrageous to even think they would charge that kind of money LMAO, a couple of years later they are!

God I am really gonna miss that funny SOB....already do to be honest!

RSS