Forums

Help › Forums

Scotlands finest Birdie Club.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 26 2016 6:11 PM (0 replies)
  • PaulDancer
    25 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2016 6:11 PM

Hi, I'm Paul Dancer (PD) founding member of Scotland's Finest Birdie Club (S.F.B.C)

When i made this club some years ago, I didn't have the time to manage it, let alone play very much myself. But now I have found a new love for the game, I've invested money, and found ways to easily make game credits both of which I don't mind sharing.

Still a level 1 club, but about to turn level 2. Our members at first were full, but most were trial players. I have removed very old members with low attendance/absence and we still retain a few good level active players.

so.......the break down.

I'm looking for new members to join our club and help it to be a success. If your new to the game then you would be welcome, and of course we are also looking for vets of the game that may have no club affiliation for whatever reason, to come (even if just for a period), and help manage /train /compete, or any role you feel you would contribute toward, or indeed just play.

I personally appreciate any feed back / interest / and applicants.

PLANS FOR THE CLUB:

• Increase level and members
    • Daily free to enter cups
    • Daily/weekly paid and free tournaments to enter.
    • Large stakes monthly tours.
    • Weekly competitions with game shop items to win.

If you wish to join, simply search the club name (Scotland's finest Birdie club) and apply. (all applicants are accepted).

My contacts:

email me at either:

1. bigtricky@rocketmail.com
    2. pauldancerxxx@yahoo.com
    3. or add me on steam= BigTricky (case sensitive)
    4. Or join my teamspeak3 room =IP:158.69.202.159

thx once more ..PD

RSS