Forums

Help › Forums

Hello WGT

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 24 2011 11:02 AM (2 replies)
  • Dichotomy37
    75 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 4:57 PM

I've been enjoying this game for a little under a month.  A friend of mine pointed me this way on the forums of another, and completely unrelated game, I play. In fact some of the other guys came over as well and we already have a country club.

Just wanted to say I've been having a blast!!! Somehow I've managed to get to pro when I cant hit water if I fall out of a boat. 

Usually I play on an old clunker I have at work when it's slow but I try to get a round or two in at night when I get home (hard core gaming rig). 

If you catch me online and want to do a round in the evening I don't mind getting my tail handed to me and I'm always up for learning a tip or two from an experienced player and, as its obviously an issue, I'm not big on quitting in the middle of a game unless there's a very good reason why I have to.

So, hello WGT, real nice place you folks have here.  Do wish yall would set up a driving range and practice green though.  That would be very handy for getting my timing down when I swap machines. 

• ryan4spurs
    828 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2011 7:00 AM

Welcome to WGT. It's nice to know that there are still some new players out there that can find and post about their more favoured parts of the game and site.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2011 11:02 AM

Welcome aboard. Stick around, read forums and educate yourself. And, if there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitance to contact me

-wgticon

RSS