Forums

Help › Forums

missing extra points

Fri, Sep 16 2016 8:50 AM (37 replies)
  • DuwayneCook
    53 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2016 8:51 AM

Looks like WGT has some serious problems with rewarding extra points.

and not just with me. Many have written "just another wgt rip off". personally I don't think so.

WGT is in business to make money, they make their money selling clubs as well as golf balls, to advance to higher levels is the only way to upgrade your equipment.  

Therefore this problem is costing them money, as well as molesting us players.

Sure hope they can solve this problem soon as I need to reach level 99 to buy a new fairway wood. Best to all Duwayne

Just got an email from Alosso. he informed me that by keeping us at the same level they stand to make a lot more money, just from the sale of balls,

So those of you who think that it's just another wgt rip off are right, I was wrong. sorry

This saddens me greatly as I truly love the game and to leave the game would create a great void in my life.  Best to all, Duwayne

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2016 10:10 AM

It's a nuisance to many who don't receive what the game promises, but I beg to differ concerning

DuwayneCook:
    Therefore this problem is costing them money,

Less XPs per game means more games per Level, more grind, more ball buys, more money. They win, we lose.

• DuwayneCook
    53 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2016 11:04 AM

Alosso you are so right. I was so wrong, thank you for the information.  very best Duwayne

• JuanVsk5
    40 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2016 3:22 PM

Support (WGT)

Sep 4, 9:17 AM PDT

Hi,
    Thank you for the message. We are aware of an issue being reported where players using the Consecutive Days Played bonus are not receiving the correct amount of XP for this bonus for themselves or their Country Club or credit for playing for the day. This information has been passed to our Q/A department and we are investigating this. We will post any updates in the forum thread below once we have more information on this issue. Appreciate your patience on this while we get this issue sorted.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/415211/2853195.aspx#2853195

Best Regards,
    WGT Member Services

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2016 5:03 PM

DuwayneCook:
    Just got an email from Alosso. he informed me that by keeping us at the same level they stand to make a lot more money, just from the sale of balls,

This is preposterous and a ridiculous thing for alosso to say. You would be well advised to take what he has to say with a grain of salt.

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2016 9:51 PM

YankeeJim:
    This is preposterous and a ridiculous thing for alosso to say. You would be well advised to take what he has to say with a grain of salt.

Must have been a system mail from my forum reply four posts up...

It's prejudgement to take a third party's preposterous interpretation for the original, and it's too easy to add some blind defamation. Read my message yourself and decide what is true.

• sheepsass
    655 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2016 10:05 PM

wgt tried to do something and failed...at least from a players perspective......clubs at a level instead of tier......which brought on the sandbagging issue....then the "custom tees" and tiering up after winning a few creds or a few match play games...now we have clashes that IMO are a joke...a friend told me Legends are the new hacks........that could b true.I know I was a happy tour pro until all this started....but then again...I was one of the so called sandbaggers cuz I had clubs that would knock the crap out of the ball....even now...I'm like a teenager with a Ferrari....enjoy this silly game for what its worth....its all in the T&C's.....

"we do what we want when we want to, we decide whats right"

• erbet
    49 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2016 3:05 AM

This is  a  right  SCAM....6  under  par  with  a  club pass...and  i receive 325  xp..WTF..i  usually  accrue  about  1100 xp...i  do  hope  theyre  gonna  give  us back  what  they  owe us???..or  they  will  be  loosing  a  valued  player...not  happy  to  say  the  least..its  enough  when  this  government  are  ripping  us  off  right  left  and centre...but  when  it  comes  to  an  online  golf  game  JEEEEZ...C'mon  WGT..get  a  grip....

• lencraddy
    1,927 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2016 1:12 PM

As many others have experienced   I also have been finding that when playing a game to completion using a Pass I was not credited with the "bonus " points or classed as having played the New WGT Day    ,which in my case starts at 1.00 am BST,,     That was with  a FREE pass 

If I then  PURCHASE  a pass  and then play a second game, on completion I get the            " Bonus "Points and am shown as having Played  that day...

Really WGT it needs sorting

• jiggsie
    478 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2016 1:31 PM

Same as the above postings except I don't get the extra points on the second game either. I think of all the passes I have bought, what a waste of money.

RSS