Help › Forums

Hi

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 25 2011 5:59 PM (2 replies)
  • Kowloongolfer
    13 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 7:15 AM

Hi

Been competing for 2 months and I really love this game. Only thing I don't like is when Im playing Blitz there are so many quitters.If there is a computer glitch fair enough or if you have run off somewhere no problem, but there are many who put too much pride in this game. It is just a game. Why be a sore loser. You don't quit in real golf just because your losing. I've had my fair share of wins and losses but the losses have helped me improve to see what I am doing wrong. You learn from your defeats. I don't understand why people feel their pride is at risk just because they're getting beaten in a computer golf game with cartoon characters. LOL Have fun everyone and try to see it as just a game and not an ego contest.

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 12:55 PM

A subject that has been researched over and over.There is prior data,  "gOOdgOlfin'2ya!

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 5:59 PM

Great game, but just that my friend. However what is happening in your country is not, and I would like to wish all the best to your country and yourself for a speedy recovery, and my condolences to all that have lost a loved one.

RSS