Forums

Help › Forums

frustrated:

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 10 2016 9:19 AM (31 replies)
  • joemt825
    124 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2016 9:12 PM

I'd send you some Nikes, but I know you'd just sell them for drug money.  : (

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2016 4:43 AM

joemt825:

I'd send you some Nikes, but I know you'd just sell them for drug money.  : (

Kind of harsh, Joe. ^^^

The OP may want to clean his wall. Only posts on there accuse him of quitting.

A public thank-you to Dave would have also been apropos, given he posted in here.. but whatever. Small thing, I guess.

ct

• SBcrooks
    21 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2016 5:49 AM

Is it that your watch videos ( to earn credits ) is darkened out and not usable....Log into your account with your smart phone and earn some credits.. Hope this was helpful

Give a man a fish and he will have a meal...

Teach a man how to fish, and he can feed his family from then on...

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2016 10:07 AM

SBcrooks:

Or more accurately...

Teach a man to fish, and he'll sit around in a boat all day drinking beer. 

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2016 10:27 AM

Robert1893:

SBcrooks:

Or more accurately...

Teach a man to fish, and he'll sit around in a boat all day drinking beer. 

...just don't forget to stop at the fish market on the way home. 

• MSchaible
    19 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 9:30 AM

to all the replies to my post; sorry ,I thank everyone for the gift, been busy,very much appriciated. some of us would just like to play a game once-in-a-while,and feel good about it.didnt know any other way to send a message.will never happen again

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 3:51 PM

Why not change your picture to a bikini babe,  it seems to work for some.  lol

Seriously though,   there's a thread that I can't find but somebody is looking to give something to somebody with less than 7 posts.   

• joemt825
    124 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 6:06 PM

Was just kidding  ct.  No sense of humor around here.  : (

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 6:10 PM

MSchaible:

to all the replies to my post; sorry ,I thank everyone for the gift, been busy,very much appriciated. some of us would just like to play a game once-in-a-while,and feel good about it.didnt know any other way to send a message.will never happen again

The reason that you dont get much sympathy is because you can apply your time and earn credits like many of us do . I have been playing for over 5 years now and have never spent a penny out of pocket . You look at my gear and you will see that I have top clubs and got them just from doing surveys and videos . There are many other players who have done the same so why cant you ?

Your reason for doing so is no excuse as its no ones problem how you want to feel about playing the game . So in the future if you want free balls then do the surveys and the videos for FREE CREDITS and buy all of the balls and clubs that you want . 

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 6:36 PM

lonniescott711:

MSchaible:

The reason that you dont get much sympathy is because you can apply your time and earn credits like many of us do . I have been playing for over 5 years now and have never spent a penny out of pocket . You look at my gear and you will see that I have top clubs and got them just from doing surveys and videos . There are many other players who have done the same so why cant you ?

Your reason for doing so is no excuse as its no ones problem how you want to feel about playing the game . So in the future if you want free balls then do the surveys and the videos for FREE CREDITS and buy all of the balls and clubs that you want . 

Lonnie is correct. Whether you invest the time watching videos, or spend a few bucks on a credit card...it's a damn cheap hobby compared to most.

RSS