Forums

Help › Forums

world cup 2017

Sun, Apr 22 2018 4:40 AM (2,096 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2017 5:01 PM

MainzMan:

Paul, I've been asked by Pete to give you an update on the current state of play for the Bridgestone groups.

Here you go mate:

The scores shown here include any added strokes.

Damian, I have to say that is a very striking and impressive scoresheet u have there. Did u really spend a bunch of time with all the colours and left align, right align, and centering and the font is very nice too.

Most impressive.

• azsstone
    58 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2017 5:56 PM

Group 1   Game 2   Match 4

Eagle Club  vrs   Georgian Aces

Azsstone defeated JacksonKent  61  to  64

Good thing this match was not on TV. Everyone would changed to channel after the third hole! Rob's putter was cold and mine was just a wee bit warmer.  Glad to get this one done with Rob having bad internet and me a jumpy meter.

Great meeting and playing with you Rob. Good luck in your future matches, Jeff

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 2:43 AM

oneeyedjohn:

Damian, I have to say that is a very striking and impressive scoresheet u have there. Did u really spend a bunch of time with all the colours and left align, right align, and centering and the font is very nice too.

Most impressive.

Thanks John.

It wasn't much work really and once one is done you can just copy it for the next.  I messed around a bit getting the layout to my liking but once that was done it was pretty quick.   The colours and formatting don't take much time, copy and paste are great friends.

It's nice when one's efforts are appreciated  :  ))

• PAULFINN52
    3,174 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 2:54 AM

very nice damian

im sure there are a few different ones around in each club.i wanted to keep ours nice and simple ,boring but simple lol.

CAPTAINS  ONLY 6 TEAMS IN SO FAR ,BE NICE TO HAVE ALL TEAMS IN FOR MONDAY/TUESDAY.

finny

PS get your players to post results on the forum so we can update results/tables daily

there is always one of us on,we cant do it if theres no posts to look at

this forum should be buzzing with all the matches being posted

• Borat74
    2,797 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 3:48 AM

Georgian Diamonds   v   Grande Oaks

Game 2    Match 4

Adamnot   Lost To   RFPoul.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 10:55 AM

Group 1: Band of Brothers vs Las Vegas Black Knights

#1: DmJenks v Blockup46. This match was played today but was accidentally set up as a match play game, which Blockup46 won by a clear margin of 7Up and fewer strokes played. Dmjenks contacted the Band of Brothers captain and Blockup46 contacted me and all seem to be in agreement that the win goes to Blockup46 and the LV Black Knights.

That being the case here is the current state of our game:

• bader76
    935 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 3:22 PM

Group 3, match 2, game 2

SEL RODEO CLOWNS VS EAST COAST 2

Grace07 Ch  Won 58-72   vs   Kensabre10 L

All matches have been played, now got time for a little rest till next round

Carl 

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 5:27 PM

Group 2, game 2, match 1:

Bridgestone Avengers v Las Vegas White Knights

GDOG8    58(+2)=60

Fourta         63

Fun match w/new mate Jamie(Fourta).  Jamie played very well and didn't see many faults in his game at all.  He will be a TL soon if He keeps that standard of play up.  Good company and thoroughly enjoyed the game  and look forward to more knocks in future.  Only fault I found with my new bud was that He was a Toronto Maple Leafs Fan! :(

Best of Luck to Yourself and your team going forth mate!

Bridgestone Avengers  60 win versus Las Vegas White Knights 63

• DavidkCross
    964 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 6:05 PM

East Coast v WGT Amigos

DavidkCross 60 +2 = 62

osassy1                        67

Thanks Jim for the game, some silly mistakes cost you, you're a gentleman and good sport, thanks again for the game.

Cheers

David

• pepsieric1963
    2,203 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 6:07 PM

16TH MARCH - 30TH MARCH BETHPAGE BLACK 18 HOLES STROKEPLAY
    GROUP 3
    GAME 2
    MATCH 1
    FRIENDS OF SEVE V COSA NOSTRA GOODFELLAS POINTS
    PLAYER 1 PLAYER 2
    1 Drindle V 1 DDuval981 3