Help › Forums

Parse error

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 14 2012 4:29 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Ossewa
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2011 4:36 AM
    I had the "Parse Error", I phoned Telkom's technical assistance, they tested my ADSL line and said that they can see some problem on the line and that they need to reset the ADSL port on their side, and that I must restart my router after they had reset the ADSL port. After that, the problem went away immediately.
  • LARDBEAST
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 10:21 AM

Been getting this error for two weeks now on the "male asian avatar". Even after a new system and ADSL reset. Changed the avatar and problem has disappeared.

• macscrubbler
    1,790 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2012 4:29 PM

hi

i have had this error a few times as well.. i would try clearing and browsing data  for the particular day you get the problem

i use chrome so if one clicks the spanner at the top of the page   2] click tools and 3] select clear browsing data and  there should be a tick  on  the first four boxes then

4] click clear  browsing data hor that day alone

there should be a help section to assist one on what steps to take to achieve the above on whatever browser one uses

the above steps have always worked for me ,

i would try and resolve your problems because i think you will enjoy this format and the community  of members associated with this  virtual golf game

hope this helps   jimmy mac

• PAGES
RSS