Help › Forums

I'm not happy!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 5 2011 1:58 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • andracelt66
    288 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 12:45 PM

Hello to everyone in the UK and at WGT. Where are the individual country flags for the UK? I'm sure a lot of you out there would like to see YOUR country's flag next to your name. 

England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales (Isle of Man, Cornwall, Orkney and Shetland although not countries they have their own identity) are individual countries that make up the UK, so I would like the people at WGT to make an effort and put up our own flags - come on, it can't be too difficult to do surely.

I hope you can do this, please.

Thanks in advance

Andra

• bighittingbill
    57 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 2:20 PM

andracelt66:

Hello to everyone in the UK and at WGT. Where are the individual country flags for the UK? I'm sure a lot of you out there would like to see YOUR country's flag next to your name. 

England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales (Isle of Man, Cornwall, Orkney and Shetland although not countries they have their own identity) are individual countries that make up the UK, so I would like the people at WGT to make an effort and put up our own flags - come on, it can't be too difficult to do surely.

I hope you can do this, please.

Thanks in advance

Andra

yes that would be nice a scottish flag next to my name

• Pauldiandalo
    26 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 2:58 PM

What about  Aosta Valley,Piedmont,Lombardy,Veneto,Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol ,Friuli-Venezia Giulia ,Liguria ,Emilia-Romagna,Tuscany,Marche,Umbria,Lazio,Abruzzo,Molise,Campania,Apulia,Basilicata,Calabria,Sicily and Sardinia flags then? Furthermore wouldnt mention all  50 US states here..

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 3:17 PM

andracelt66:
    come on, it can't be too difficult to do surely.

Alright already, pick one!

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 4:21 PM

If you are not Happy,pray tell which one you are then.

Grumpy?

Lizzie xx(there's no white on my severed drawers)

• PaulCadieux
    196 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 4:42 PM

and what about all Canadian Provinces and Territories plus all the native Nations and all the states in the US and ... and ..... lolllll

Don't have to say more lolll

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 5:13 PM

Provinces States and the rest are not countries,which is why i chose my second home lollllll.

PaulCadieux:

and what about all Canadian Provinces and Territories plus all the native Nations and all the states in the US and ... and ..... lolllll

Don't have to say more lolll

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 5:53 PM

Put a flag in your pic spot. Unless you would rather see yourself...:-))

• andracelt66
    288 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 8:36 PM

Cheers Boomerboy, I guess it'll have to do for now and it would be much better than the photo I've got at present.

Thx

Andra

• PAGES
RSS