Forums

Help › Forums

hello

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 11 2011 5:55 PM (3 replies)
  • beanflicka
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 3:02 AM

im new here n just looking to practice against new starters for now so invite me plz

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 5:02 AM

Best way to practice for me was solo practice rounds.  Practice hitting the ding with your clubs, and if you miss it, try to miss it on the side wind is blowing from. The blitz and closest to hole games are good practice on approach shots.

When your playing solo, and you have a hit your not sure what to do on, in another browser, search forums for suggestions ( im sure its been discussed many times)

There are a lot of better players on here, but once you get somewhat consistent hitting your mark on the swing meter, send me a message and Ill play a practice round with you and work with you on hitting out of different types of lies and bunker shots.

As your swing improves, the alt shots are alot of fun (and my favorite) as you will play with a partner as a team against another team.

Consider upgrading your equipment (clubs and balls) and Play some free tournaments. Try some readygos after you really get the hang of things if you want to compare your talents against some really talented players of the game. Id advise tier based ones unless you're really smoking it.

Avoid the premium tournaments, I don't think they monitor them anymore. Several players ( including me) have not received winnings from past month(s) and requests for information have not been replied to.

Enjoy the game, its a lot of fun with a lot of friendly talented players in it.

• cwhatley
    17 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 3:36 PM

Just looking to meet some new poeple to play a round with........thx

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 5:55 PM

welcome aboard!

RSS