Forums

Help › Forums

UPDATE ON US OPEN PRIZES

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 30 2009 7:07 AM (48 replies)
  • Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2009 3:19 PM

Yes, I live in Canada. Thank you for your update.

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2009 6:49 PM

Alex, to this date I have not even received the July 10th e-mail!  Please confirm with them that they have the proper email address.  I was continually checking both my inbox and my spam folder around the time everyone else was getting theirs.

Thanks,

Lee

• MElli22631
    32 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2009 8:12 AM

I have the same issue as Lee - no confirmation email ever received.

• DustyBalls
    41 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2009 8:57 AM

DO NOT SEND REPLY TO cflavelle@usga.org , it will only come back as out of office. I resent my Congrats email to lszumera@usga.org and I recieved a quick response back within minutes stating that they were sorry for the delay and that my package will be at my door within 3 weeks time. It was addressed to me personally. I am confident that this Manager at USGA who responded to my email will get things done. Give this a try !

Mr. Stapin,

Sorry for the delay in providing your complimentary membership to you. We had to wait until all the winners provided their address information before we could set up the complimentary memberships in our membership database.

Your Membership package has now been set up in our system and it will take approximately 3 weeks from today for your benefits to arrive.

Congratulations on qualifying for the free Membership!

Laura Szumera

Manager, Members Program

United States Golf Association

P.O. Box 708, 77 Liberty Corner Road

Far Hills, NJ 07931

800 223-0041

www.usga.org

lszumera@usga.org

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 10:23 AM

Finally got a response today....

Dear Mr. Young:

Thank you for supplying your address information. Your complimentary membership has been set up and you should be receiving your benefits package any day now. Enjoy!

Thank you for your support of the USGA. If you need further assistance, please contact the Members Program at membership@usga.org .

Carol Flavelle

USGA Members Program

On to waiting 4-6 weeks, yay!

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 2:05 PM

Great...i started having hope just getting emails from them advertising tournaments & saying i was a member.  Im sure Drivnchaos cant wait to take my stuff when it comes in.  =/

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 4:03 PM

I just got my USGA membership information today in the mail.  No hat just a members badge, card, and USGA Rules book.

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 5:05 PM

Oh no Thunderbird i hope their not out of hats already! I'd be calling them if I only received part of my stuff & they left out the most important part.  Anyone else receive only part of their prizes yet?

• EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 7:32 PM

I got my U.S.G.A. 2010 Pebble Beach Open hat, bag tag, Shortcut to the USGA Handicap System book, and membership card the end of August. Oh, yes; that was by renewal of my membership that I got these. I guess the USGA knows its priorities in sending out membership materials to its paying members first. Good Luck, guys.

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2009 8:39 AM

So Ive already heard of a couple more people receiving their  USGA prizes minus the hat so far. One was on the west coast & one was on the east coast so maybe just maybe my mailbox will be full today but if i get the whole package including the hat theres going to be some angry USGA winners here.   But maybe you shouldve mentioned the hat in your reply to them like i did  =)

RSS