Help › Forums

New WGT Player from Michigan

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 23 2016 7:24 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2016 3:57 AM

Welcome to WGT & to the forums , George. Lots of helpful advice and playing tips to be found in the "search" feature. Anything not covered there, one of our overqualified and under appreciated resident forum experts will be glad to assist. Unfortunately, there is no known cure for your recently acquired addiction, so you may as well enjoy your stay

Doc :)

• Txchl
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2016 12:35 PM

I'm pulling someone's leg bec that's whats saidcabout lots ofvprofessions. I gotnit as a bartender once from a now dead guy working at Dow in personnel, about teachers. Been one since '59. I'm 65, no joke. 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2016 12:47 PM

ScottyAKing:
    Don't come the raw prawn with me Alanti......... 'cept they aren't

My bad.....so you meant this type of barbie....but taking of raw prawns....prices are sky high this year... Kangaroos are loose in the top paddock if you buy any at these prices.

Image result for barbecuing prawns

• ScottyAKing
    176 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2016 5:09 PM

You're not wrong about prawn prices mate.  Then again, they are a bargain compared to cray.  $119/kg cooked here in Tassie.  You need to be barking to pay that. 

The barbie is a good place for those roos!

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 7:24 AM

alanti:

ScottyAKing:
    Don't come the raw prawn with me Alanti......... 'cept they aren't

My bad.....so you meant this type of barbie....but taking of raw prawns....prices are sky high this year... Kangaroos are loose in the top paddock if you buy any at these prices.

Image result for barbecuing prawns

THOSE LOOK SOOOOOOO FREAKING GOOD RIGHT NOW! DAMN!

No wonder James Gandolfini died so young. Im not saying this in a bad way. I LOVED the Sopranos and JG. He was a fantastic actor, buuuuut ------>

His last dinner consisted of a Porterhouse steak, a dozen deep fried prongs and 3 pina colodas,,,WTF!

BTW - Welcome to our new comer. One word of advice - ruuuuuuuuuuuuun! and NEVER look back. Just kidding. Have fun bro. The game is addicting. 

• PAGES
RSS