Forums

Help › Forums

The blocked player list

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 15 2016 8:40 AM (0 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2016 8:40 AM

The blocked player list is a great feature W G T has given to us because when a player is blocked they cannot leave a post on your wall or invite you to a round,but in my view a blocked player should also not be able to join a round in witch they are blocked by that host,the same way as they are blocked from leaving a message on your wall,a lot will get blocked because they will not forfeit a game when they quit over and over,they were just plain rude to the others in the group,or have forced so many shots because they did not focus and are they are out of contention will most times just up and quit,and do it simply by clicking the..X.Icon to get out of the round as fast as they can and most that do it do not even bother trying to return to the round,this makes everyone else in the group wait for them to return..and most will not like the quitters they are,I do not think players want to play a player that is on their list,but if that is to harsh W G T  should put a.. B.. mark visible to only that host telling them there is a player or players that  are..blocked.on their list is.trying to join their round that way it is there discretion as to let them play or boot them out of the round...if I see and remember a blocked player on my list he or she will not get in the round I create as I do not want to play them ,because there was a good reason for them getting blocked to start with,

RSS