Forums

Help › Forums

christmas day give a way

Mon, Jan 2 2017 12:37 AM (167 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    22,996 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 11:56 AM

Well I see the Christmas spirit is gone already.  It's back to bah hum bug. 

The only thing I really wished for was for my family and friends to stay healthy and happy.  If you don't have your health then you don't have much of anything. 

Stay positive and think of others before yourself and you will do fine. 

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 12:01 PM

mrcaddie:

bubbsboy:

gohenrigo:

Hello Santas, i wake up yesterday and looked under my Christmass tree,and what did i found? NOTHING !!! So i want to thank you Santas for the nice Driver and the nike slow meter balls, that i never found under my tree...Good luck to you all and go to HELL...

There are children In war torn parts of the world whose only wish to santa is that they can find some food or to not get shot at.

Sort of puts it into perspective 

Henri,

Can I just say thank you...thank you for confirming my decision not to have the traditional 12 Days of Christmas event this year. You personify the very reason it's not being held the way it was in years past, so thanks for that.

Also, can I say that you are a terrible representative of the Cool Citizens Country Club, you couldn't be more "uncool" if you tried. I'm going to make the owner of CCCC aware of your callous comments and I hope he boots you to the curb.

Merry Christmas you selfish pr**k!

MC

Bubbs,

Oddly enough, you saw the writing on the wall exactly one year ago today!

And thanks for putting things into perspective for those that think only of themselves at this time of year.

Cheers.

MC

Shame it is my friend but it is what it is.

Merry Christmas bud

• Bowl64
    3,119 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 12:35 PM

Thank you justacowboy for this fine and heartwarming initiative, hope i will be able to do the same one day. :)

Bjorn

• bmw316
    229 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 12:36 PM

Thank you so much for the balls, Santa garyk49 !!!  I'm very grateful to receive your gift!!! 

And thanks to all Santa's for doing this. Merry Christmas to all the NICE people , a pity there  is a rotten "apple"  sometimes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! 

To all the ladies and gentlemen.

bmw316 / Tommy.

• garyk49
    2,329 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 4:54 PM

bmw316:

Thank you so much for the balls, Santa garyk49 !!!  I'm very grateful to receive your gift!!! 

And thanks to all Santa's for doing this. Merry Christmas to all the NICE people , a pity there  is a rotten "apple"  sometimes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! 

To all the ladies and gentlemen.

bmw316 / Tommy.

You are welcome BMW, and also the club to a Tour Pro I gifted.

Justa, yes did now see after your wall post what you did in honor of Dennis.

For those that don't want to search, and done this way, instead of a quote, for a reason.

1,272 Posts
    12-26-2016 10:08 AM
    Cuber:

If you would sir, please sir, if there is anything left in your stocking after your gracious giveaways, could you make a donation to Andyson's memorial charity http://springerrescue.org/

Thank you, sir.

God Bless Us Everyone

sorry folks  but santas kids decided to pick only 1 very un -selfish person to receive a gift ....cuber  your a good person

You must be on moderation as your post did not show up until a number of other posts did.

Sort of misleading to others from your original post, and also to what Cuber actually posted, after all you are the one that said Christmas day.

Maybe that is why I found a couple to gift.

My thoughts may differ then what I am typing, but they will remain my thoughts

• garyk49
    2,329 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 5:46 PM

Robert1893:

twinponds169:

On a side note, today is the 26th.  Anyone else glanced at profile

Maybe, just a lapse, but.

To be fair, he never said that he would give people what they wanted. He only said that they would get what they wanted. :-) 

And just to straighten this out.  Twin didn't say this, I did.  You didn't quote correctly.

• Acapulqueno
    447 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 5:47 PM

dear Santa can I have 92 level ghost puter please...merry chistmas sir....Gilberto.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 6:03 PM

Wow; so many people on moderation (including me). The threads are getting difficult to follow, as the timeline for posts is out of sync.

ct

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 8:40 PM

garyk49:
    And just to straighten this out.  Twin didn't say this, I did.  You didn't quote correctly.

That's fine. But from Twins' post, it's not immediately obvious that he's quoting you. The sentence is at the bottom of the post and immediately after a quote, which suggests a response by him. Additionally, what is there is not in a quote box nor does it have quotation marks around it. I mean, you can see why I would think he wrote that, yes? Even the software read it as a quote from him (i.e. I just highlighted that section and clicked on the "quote" button). 

Regardless, I still have no idea what your point was to me or even why you jumped all over me for what I wrote. While I suppose that's neither here nor there, I have to ask: Did I do something to offend you in some way or have we had some sort of negative interaction in the past that I simply don't recall? The reason I ask is that your response seems a bit disproportionate to what I wrote, and I don't ever recall having any interaction to you. So I have no idea where you're coming from. 

• StrikeHarrier
    263 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 8:50 PM

Thank you for the gift most kind of you Garyk49

RSS