Forums

Help › Forums

Men Posing as Women in order to get "GIFTS"

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 20 2011 12:31 PM (42 replies)
  • nowhammies
    288 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 4:08 PM

If any of you nimwitted morons believe that these guys posing as women are really women, then you deserve for "HER" to take your money.  I played with "HER" today and I posed the question if she was a guy pretending to be a girl so stupid guys would gift her clubs,  and her response, " If I was doing that then why would I have these crappy clubs?"  She was a level 70 tour pro with 67 avg and Complete set of Ping Raptures with an Anser Putter.  That is probably the planned response to get people to get her better clubs, then she takes the gifted clubs and sells them back to WGT for 25% of original cost, but what does "SHE" care, it's free credits. "She" seemed very knowledgeable about the NFL so I got curious and looked at her profile while playing and seen in her status the following:

"Of course gifts are welcome, but you don't have to give me gifts to be my friend! (lol but it doesnt' hurt :)"   

I copied and pasted her status quote in the Chat in the game. "She" told me "She" was busted and asked if I wanted "HER" to quit.  I said I didn't care who or what "SHE" was and that I wouldn't gift her anything even if "SHE" was really a hot chick.  I told "HER"  "SHE" could finish the round, but of course "SHE" disconnected.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 4:14 PM

Only on a Tuesday ;o)

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 4:41 PM

I'd gladly take gifts from girls in return of my highly sought after friendship.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 4:43 PM

Name and shame "HER" dude

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 4:53 PM

Not allowed, it is against the discrimination against sexual orientation rules

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 5:10 PM

WHAT THE HELL IS MY WIFE DOING ON HERE !!!! LOL

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 5:20 PM

making money out of nimwitted morons buddy! LMAO

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 5:39 PM

Some like whale watching and pay good money for it in NZ - send her over!!!

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 6:02 PM

Lobsterboy:

Name and shame "HER" dude

LOL Lob!!!

I see you've ditched the kilt for a much nicer 'softer look'..very nice bro..LMAO!  :)

• JerryK74
    268 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 8:34 PM

nowhammies:

If any of you nimwitted morons believe that these guys posing as women are really women, then you deserve for "HER" to take your money.  I played with "HER" today and I posed the question if she was a guy pretending to be a girl so stupid guys would gift her clubs,  and her response, " If I was doing that then why would I have these crappy clubs?"  She was a level 70 tour pro with 67 avg and Complete set of Ping Raptures with an Anser Putter.  That is probably the planned response to get people to get her better clubs, then she takes the gifted clubs and sells them back to WGT for 25% of original cost, but what does "SHE" care, it's free credits. "She" seemed very knowledgeable about the NFL so I got curious and looked at her profile while playing and seen in her status the following:

"Of course gifts are welcome, but you don't have to give me gifts to be my friend! (lol but it doesnt' hurt :)"   

I copied and pasted her status quote in the Chat in the game. "She" told me "She" was busted and asked if I wanted "HER" to quit.  I said I didn't care who or what "SHE" was and that I wouldn't gift her anything even if "SHE" was really a hot chick.  I told "HER"  "SHE" could finish the round, but of course "SHE" disconnected.

Ta for your deep knowledge on this subject, otherwise I would have spent all my hard earned credits on this scam and would be none the wiser :)

Thx bud really!

RSS