Wed, Apr 20 2011 12:31 PM (42 replies)
  • Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 5:16 AM

nanstar:

Lobsterboy:

Name and shame "HER" dude

LOL Lob!!!

I see you've ditched the kilt for a much nicer 'softer look'..very nice bro..LMAO!  :)

Glad you like nan . . . now send me lots of clubs and wotnots!!!! LOL

• chasfly
    388 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 8:25 AM

Excuse me, but where I come from, we have a name for women who require compensation to spend time with you...  'Nuff said, no?

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 9:01 AM

chasfly:

Excuse me, but where I come from, we have a name for women who require compensation to spend time with you...  'Nuff said, no?

How would you know about that one wonders mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 9:45 AM

OMG you mean hot girls dont play video golf!!!! Damn i thought they were just bored.

• chasfly
    388 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 10:33 AM

I used to arrest them...

• craigswan
    31,545 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 11:04 AM

Where do you people live .I come from a small town in scotland.I don,t know any person who is gay,bisexual,drag artist,*** or any other of these contortions .I live happily with my wife and have friends who are all in normal relationships .Maybe you guys should move .

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 11:35 AM

chasfly:

I used to arrest them...

ohhhh is that what you call it now....lol

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 11:37 AM

craigswan:

Where do you people live .

In a big City full of strange,  weird and very naughty people.  

Takes allsorts.

LMBO

• chasfly
    388 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 11:53 AM

It's not a question of where we live, they're walking amonst us on the WGT, perverts at large...

Sometimes you'd never guess it's an online golf site.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 12:41 PM

Old topic... as old as the oldest profession (if you take my meaning).  Nothing new under the sun.

WGT Search for G.I.R.L.s -------------->  and you'll find stuff like this:

Snaike:
    There is a fair number of actual female players on this site.  Most of them are here for the golf and the comraderie... they are not here to pull the chain of random male players.  Some of them are the better halves of other golfers, most are very intelligent, and all should be treated with dignity and respect.

99% of all the 'females' who are encouraging the sort of behaviour described above by the OP are G.I.R.L.s anyway. 

What is sadder than some fat, balding 40 year old, living in his mom's basement, pretending to be a girl?  I'll tell you what is sadder....  the guy that thinks that some barely legal beach goddess is playing online golf and looking for a boyfriend.

It is kind of fitting that if these two should actually meet we could say that they deserve each other.  "Stupid is as stupid does."

It takes all kinds in this world... and in this regard we are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

RSS