Forums

Help › Forums

New All-Girl Club

Sun, Jun 25 2017 7:50 PM (25 replies)
  • Zuzannah
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 11:35 AM

This is I what I expected.  I don't why I bothered.

Blinkered.

I'm not here to meet women for "other things"  I was here to play a bit of golf, that's all, nothing else. If this is the opinions of everyone, then I don't want to be here.  Have fun in your close minded little world.

• pmm711
    5,640 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 11:53 AM

StephanieCA:

Hi Ladies,

If you are looking to join a Country Club, you may want to consider Diamonds and Drivers. We offer a low-pressure environment, full salon and spa, and a luxurious 19th hole complete with foot massages + champagne + fashion mall. Stop by for a tour to learn more :)

Steph - Chief Girl Officer

Diamonds and Drivers sounds like a CC ~ lily ~ would have wanted to join...or own herself.  I miss her posts about the finer things in life.

Zuzannah:

Nice idea.  Do you accept C.D's.   Sorry a joke there.  My conscience would be screaming at me if I asked to join.

But I sound like I'm dong something wrong by playing as a Female character here for, which I apologise, thought it would be a good / nice idea.  I always do when playing video games so why not here.  You know for fun. But I maybe wrong. (Been here 3 days now) and reading about, what you say "posers" has made me feel unwelcome.

Going back to guys playing as a girl character.  What's the problem ?  Is it because you would treat them differently ?  To me this isn't a problem whatsoever.   Maybe I'm just too open minded.

Is this a taboo subject?

Anyway. Going off topic.  I usually do that :P 

Good luck with the Country Club.

Hugs

Zu.

Zuzannah has written a lot for having 2 posts to their credit....the bolded makes me think, "hmmmmmm".

• Zuzannah
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 12:02 PM

Everyone is horrible in here.

Rude too.  I don't understand the bolded remark (I didn't bold anything) and I've just started here so, how many posts should I have ?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 6:23 PM

Zuzannah:

Everyone is horrible in here.

Rude too.  I don't understand the bolded remark (I didn't bold anything) and I've just started here so, how many posts should I have ?

Lighten up, Francis-look it up, "Stripes",

Any way, pay no mind to anyone else, just be up front about who you are, there are so many G.I.R.L's here, it's comical.

Play well, have fun, stay safe, be honest, keep good hygiene, feed the pets regularly, keep the house clean, don't covet thy neighbors wife, don't cast the first stone...oh....uh, getting OT here.

How's the CC doing Steph? 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 6:43 PM

MBaggese:
    Lighten up, Francis

Good luck with the new club Steph!

MC

• AlaskanDame
    19,402 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 7:50 PM

MBaggese:

How's the CC doing Steph? 

Looks like it's doing okay!

Diamonds and Drivers Level 6 StephanieCA 3,609 rounds 94/125 members  13,882.15 earnings
RSS