Forums

Help › Forums

Get Credits

Sat, Jan 21 2017 5:24 PM (5 replies)
  • DCook8405
    14 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 8:06 AM

Does anyone have a suggestion on which surveys are good to take for credits ......I never seem to qualify for any .........thx Darc

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2017 9:22 AM

Hi Darc,

I'm posting links to a couple of old threads that might provide some answers to your question. The threads might be 4-5 years old but I bet the tips still work today.

Pay close attention to posts by myself, CCooper, Shrude and Rocnrolman.

Good luck.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/79795.aspx?PageIndex=1

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/80920.aspx?PageIndex=1

MC

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2017 11:18 AM

My experience with surveys...

I start them and waste 15-20 minutes and aren't eligible for any of them.  Who has a good demographic profile that I can use?  Sheesh....they are a complete and utter waste of time.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2017 1:07 PM

pmm711:
    Who has a good demographic profile that I can use?

When I used to do surveys five or six years ago, I used the following profile and it worked 90-95% of the time:

24 year old single mother of a 3 year old daughter, working as a waitress in an upscale restaurant making $28,000/year and taking college courses p/t at a local community college, I rent my apartment and will be in need of a new car soon.

Why did this profile work so well? Here's what it says:

I'm head of the household, I make all purchasing decisions, I have a child (I can't tell you how many surveys I completed about baby food, diapers and snacks/drinks), I'm young and probably considered hip so I'm all about pop culture (movies, music, tv, laptops, cellphones, tablets etc...)

Now compare that profile to this one (and no, this is not my personal profile):

Late 50's male, empty nester, married, home owner, making $75K/year, wife does all the shopping, driving the same car for years, doesn't know who Harry Potter or Channing Tatum are and doesn't know what the Twilight series is.

I don't know how these surveys work now, but I know that the first profile worked pretty well for me back in the day.

MC

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2017 4:03 PM

mrcaddie:

pmm711:
    Who has a good demographic profile that I can use?

When I used to do surveys five or six years ago, I used the following profile and it worked 90-95% of the time:

24 year old single mother of a 3 year old daughter, working as a waitress in an upscale restaurant making $28,000/year and taking college courses p/t at a local community college, I rent my apartment and will be in need of a new car soon.

Why did this profile work so well? Here's what it says:

I'm head of the household, I make all purchasing decisions, I have a child (I can't tell you how many surveys I completed about baby food, diapers and snacks/drinks), I'm young and probably considered hip so I'm all about pop culture (movies, music, tv, laptops, cellphones, tablets etc...)

Now compare that profile to this one (and no, this is not my personal profile):

Late 50's male, empty nester, married, home owner, making $75K/year, wife does all the shopping, driving the same car for years, doesn't know who Harry Potter or Channing Tatum are and doesn't know what the Twilight series is.

I don't know how these surveys work now, but I know that the first profile worked pretty well for me back in the day.

MC

LMFAO...but what ethnicity?

Gotta love it!!!!!!

• DCook8405
    14 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2017 5:24 PM

Hi , Thx i will check them out      and will do on the posts    Thx again  Darc

RSS