Forums

Help › Forums

Too busy will try to connect you in 60 seconds

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 24 2017 2:43 PM (7 replies)
  • andyace1972
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2017 8:38 PM

Has anyone else seen this new feature when trying to connect ? I had a box come up saying wgt is to busy and will try to connect you again in..... 60 second timer   

are they saying the game has to many members now and their servers cannot cope ? I hope not , as prob the only game I play everyday and have done for years 

• ScottHope
    10,351 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2017 11:13 AM

WGT's staff training is totally inadequate...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2017 11:28 AM

andyace1972:
    Has anyone else seen this new feature when trying to connect ? I had a box come up saying wgt is to busy and will try to connect you again in..... 60 second timer   

Yes, a couple of times over the weekend. It acts like some kind of bug because closing the browser and opening it back up got rid of it. My guess is that there was a balky server between me and WGT.

I've seen that occasionally in the past and went so far as to wait the full 60 seconds once only to have it start over.  Fool me once........   :-) 

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2017 11:31 AM

Looks like a clear case of the belt tensioner being to tight. That rat looks a bit malnourished as well.

They need to upgrade to the new, and improved Hamster model. Better weight to stamina ratio, to overcome the thermodynamics.

Traction control, all the bells and whistles are included now.

This one had a recall for a slip, in the traction control

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2017 1:11 PM

Actually, the hamster drive unit has proven to be one of the most stable features employed by WGT ( providing they remember to feed them ). The lackadaisical attitude of the WGT engineering staff in performing this duty has resulted in a very high turnover rate, as the hamsters in their employ seek proper treatment elsewhere.On a side note, there has been some speculation that WGT is conducting experiments to use us ( the lab rats) to power a larger drive unit to generate more cash with less maintenance, I believe this is called a "clash", or whatnot.

Doc :)

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2017 1:48 PM

Doc,

Shirley you don't mean

The Clashtrix,,, Oh the humanity!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2017 2:13 PM

Doc hates to be called Shirley. Makes his antlers limp. 

RSS