Forums

Help › Forums

no naming named lamers

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 27 2017 6:12 AM (5 replies)
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2017 12:48 AM

Yoooouooullldldleeloodldooeuuss. Just singin' and strollin' on my own. Is it possible to almost say a "name" or "handle" or "alias" or "arsus holius maximus" that we all know who we are speaking of. Ahhhhh.....The razor is sharpened by the sword that is doubled edged by the sharpening of luring unnamed (be careful) multiple and diverse in their own way spewers of stupid.

Please......Do not get me wrong.

Please........No misinterpretations.

This will be ridiculous because those of us that understand will understand when the ones I speak of respond like they always want to.

Without venom snakes are fun.

Defenseless is slitheringly understandable.

I'll misspell it all over if need be.        ~Dave~

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2017 4:02 PM

Just two normal guys...

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2017 9:51 PM

That is fabulous.

I'll see you at breakfast and order my normal. Crack of dawn, was it?

~Crambone~

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2017 1:13 AM

(I'd never want unsaid "player" to be named). I just wanna see if "player" can be stuck with a stick and come out from under a rock.

Here, donkey,donkey.  In the 6000's wasn't it?

Sad for you, Michael. Philadelphia doesn't even pay attention to you. Keep whistling at people wearing hard hats and see where that gets you.

On second thought,      Try to figure yourself out. Why would you do what you do here? What's wrong with your life?

I'm going to post on your wall like turning the light on a roach. Ah....Can't post. Not surprised.

~txzdave~

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2017 6:12 AM

Dave, crack of dawn it is.  We'll eat a hearty breakfast then break like the wind.

RSS