Forums

Help › Forums

New Courses

Thu, Apr 21 2011 1:33 PM (8 replies)
  • npoleontnt
    2 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 2:33 PM

Just made it to Level 50.  When do the other courses open up for play?  Not that I don't enjoy St. Andrews, Kaiwah Island, Bethpage Black, and Oakmont...but seriously...it's getting a little boring.  I realize that I can play Closest-To-The-Hole on other courses, but what level do I need to get to before I can play a full round?

P.S. - I love this f*#king game!

• panzer32
    493 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 6:27 PM

short answer - its not locked, it doesn't exist.  you can't ever play them (unless wgt updates them).  In about a month Congressional will come out and you can play it.  

• TexTheShark
    1 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 7:27 PM

...agreed with first guy...it has become VERY boring. Maybe everyone should boycott WGT for a while. With the million and one courses in North America, we had to go all the way to the Netherlands for a course...BIG JOKE

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 8:29 PM

i think the problem here is some people dont realise what goes into producing courses for us to play on. countless hours and 100s of thousands of photos.not sure if you read forums often maybe you should but their is a new course coming in may. happy hitting!!!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 10:42 AM

There's your new course... opened TODAY!  (TruGolf Cabo)

Enjoy paying to play cartoon graphics.... 

Be careful what you wish for.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 10:53 AM

So, all those complaing are consistently hitting 65s and less on the existing courses and cashing all the credits won in RGs.

Hats off.

I wonder what your TV remote control finger trigger is like. 10 secs, 5?

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 10:55 AM

Snaike:

Yep, "been playing this game for a couple months now". Mastered all "four course's" too, "but boring" ......oh the irony

Yes Snaike they do need to be careful....;)

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2011 10:29 AM

oneputtdavid:

Snaike:

Yep, "been playing this game for a couple months now". Mastered all "four course's" too, "but boring" ......oh the irony

Yes Snaike they do need to be careful....;)

Until you have made 18 holes-in-one you have never truly mastered a course. 

• npoleontnt
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2011 1:33 PM

If only we could all be such purists.  BTW...I've got a Ph.D. and no TV.  You know what they say about assuming...

RSS