Forums

Help › Forums

** Come and give me your ideas **

Thu, Mar 2 2017 11:36 PM (128 replies)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 1:28 AM

i think the less experienced wgt player might get a kick out of having a "big stick" driver to play with.  enough to wet their appetite.

should have experience with a better ball, nothing outrages, but a ball with spin ability to learn the drive, wedge, putt, system so much in favor now.

might want to get rid of the hybrid and add a wedge.

a putter with a players choice of 30,60,90,etc. or 15,30.so on.  maybe a 10,20,30, etc. putter.  must be picked out and put in the bag before 1st tee.

so many things could be done.  it boggles my mind just thinking of all the fun the newbies could have, and at the same time create a thirst for play that would have a good player retention ratio.  the easier a player can learn, the more he wants to progress, lower the average, buy better equipment as an example.  only my thoughts.  it is wgt who will decide.  my nickle.

• ostfriedel
    2,052 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 1:38 AM

how about sticks on stones, absolutely classic!

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 2:01 AM

The clubs I remember most fondly were the Raptures and the i15 irons.

And the Z Satin wedges of course.

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 3:02 AM

opyeuclid:

OPY

The Raptors of old please Sir .

Weren't they called Raptures ? I always wanted to play them when I first joined wgt. But I went with a cheaper set lol. I vote for the raptures. 

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 3:02 AM

opyeuclid:

OPY

The Raptors of old please Sir .

Weren't they called Raptures ? I always wanted to play them when I first joined wgt. But I went with a cheaper set lol. I vote for the raptures. 

• callaghan159
    6,315 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 4:42 AM

I say let us removed any single club from our bag--ex. 3I switch out for hybrid. In real life I have no 3I or 4I in my bag. Just saying

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 9:09 AM

callaghan159:

I say let us removed any single club from our bag--ex. 3I switch out for hybrid. In real life I have no 3I or 4I in my bag. Just saying

The irons are programmed as a set not as single clubs. It take a complete reprogramming of all iron sets as single clubs to do that and that might take an excessively long down time and the logistics of that many single clubs and club sets in the pro shop would be a nightmare.

Both the sets I use in real life have not only a 3 and 4 iron but also a 1 iron. I use my Taylor Made Tour Preferred 1 tron in both my Taylor Made R.A.C OS set and My Big Bertha set. Best 1 iron I have ever owned.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 10:48 AM

pdb1:

micheldess:

Set of the week is a competition in the ready go list, entry fee 100 credits.

Wgt select  some clubs (driver, 3 woods, irons, wedges and putter)  and we have to play with them. But we can play with balls of our choice.

For now i see chambers bay back 9 and peeble beach back 9 ready go entry fee 100 credits and i see that we don't play from legend tee for now.

Thank you M . . I now remember hearing about this . What happens ? When you enter the tourney the equipment is auto loaded ? You just play your own balls ?  

Yes, the clubs required are automatically in your bag when you start the game. And you play with the balls currently in your equipment.

RSS