Forums

Help › Forums

** Come and give me your ideas **

Thu, Mar 2 2017 11:36 PM (128 replies)
  • rtstro77
    137 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 6:25 PM

Not a club set, but maybe add a driver between L91

and L96 , R1 L 93 287yds, or L94 ? 286 4.0 meter.

Mike S.

• saltwaterfun
    1 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 6:43 PM

Hope you change pin locations on all hole and courses

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 6:47 PM

Add a 1 iron that can used in place of a hybrid,3 wood or 3rd wedge. And I like Opy's idea about bringing back the Raptures.

• garyk49
    2,329 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 8:26 PM

G10's and Satin wedges, redwood putter, anything except starter driver or 3w.

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 11:03 PM

WGTicon:
    and equalize the field a bit.

Certainly seems that has been achieved already. A guy that has been here all of 21 days just beat fmags earlier tonight, handily.

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 11:15 PM

A complete stater set.

and also add uneven lies to make it a real challenge

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 11:42 PM

pdb1:

WGTicon:

Hi guys

We are looking for some ideas for Sets of the Week. We want to try to keep them to classics and lower levels, to try and bring back memories and equalize the field a bit. Some of those sets you can't buy anymore, so it would be like putting on your HS clothes again :)

Please give us your ideas for what sets you'd like to see and if possible, stay on topic :)

-WGTicon

Note to fuzzygazz and others from my time in 2007, we will not be bringing back that CTTP set with 0.2 second swing meter, sorry!

Please forgive my ignorance . I have no idea what a " Sets of the Week " is . Is this an event ? A prize ? Sorry . I guess i don't get out much . Sounds interesting . The first thing that came to my mind is my old Ping G20's . Damn those were some clubs . 

Set of the week is a competition in the ready go list, entry fee 100 credits.

Wgt select  some clubs (driver, 3 woods, irons, wedges and putter)  and we have to play with them. But we can play with balls of our choice.

For now i see chambers bay back 9 and peeble beach back 9 ready go entry fee 100 credits and i see that we don't play from legend tee for now.

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 12:29 AM

opyeuclid:

OPY

The Raptors of old please Sir .

+1

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 1:07 AM

when i started in 2009, the first thing i bought to enhance my play was a set of wgt starter plus ? clubs for 125 credits. and the 99 credits, line of wgt balls with some spin ability.

this choice had me really playing over my head up until i purchased the v2 raptors and cleveland wedges, (still have the wedges).  then i was beating masters!  (the highest level)

yes sir, back then when you got your advancement credits you could actually get equipment that was worth having.  my nickle.

RSS