Help › Forums

HELP NEEDED - WGT FORUMS (main)

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 8 2017 8:15 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Teeituptommy
    376 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 4:38 PM

I have recently returned to WGT after a 3 year hiatus. {life}  How in the heck do I make posts here in the WGT FORUM?  I forgot.....lol

I made one 2 months ago - but completely forgot.

Any help is appreciated.

Post would be in regards to Super Passes.  Had 13 this morning and they are gone.  Didn't play 13 games.  Pretty frustrated right now.  Any help with this - explanations - whatever would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tommy Rehbein - Sildenafil CC

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 8:43 PM

Teeituptommy:

I have recently returned to WGT after a 3 year hiatus. {life}  How in the heck do I make posts here in the WGT FORUM?  I forgot.....lol

Any help is appreciated.

Post would be in regards to Super Passes.  Had 13 this morning and they are gone.  Didn't play 13 games.  Pretty frustrated right now.  Any help with this - explanations - whatever would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tommy Rehbein - Sildenafil CC

13 super passes would have been the total number available to your CC. not you personally.  Others can and do use them also.

phred952

• Teeituptommy
    376 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 8:52 PM

Thanks Phred.  Just takes a while to relearn everything.  :)

• pmunk33
    12 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 9:02 PM

I noticed it during our second clash.  I used one superpass for the second and one for the third after using my regular club passes.  I think some of the guys were accidentally using the super's instead of their regular ones.  Maybe just post a reminder on the club forum that during clash regular passes reset every four hours so they will always have a free one available for each clash.  Even though we're out of the 11 we had to start the event we get 2 new ones each time we face a new opponent. 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 9:43 PM

Teeituptommy:
    How in the heck do I make posts here in the WGT FORUM?  I forgot.....lol

LOL I guess you worked it out......

Teeituptommy:
    Had 13 this morning and they are gone.  Didn't play 13 games.

As stated, these are passes for the club, so any member can use them.......

Great attitude....good luck with the club and have fun.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 9:49 PM

Teeituptommy:

Any help is appreciated.

Hi

Looks like you cracked it making a post Tommy.

phred's correct in what he says there, anybody can use the superpasses. I see that you're the owner of the club, in the "owners tools" menu you can select which tiers are eligible to use them which can narrow it down a bit.

Cheers!

Rich

• Teeituptommy
    376 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2017 9:24 AM

Yeah Rich, I made a post but not easily.....lol  Do I just make it like I did this?  From there does it get categorized and sorted?  Tried to post to other topics/headers but no create post button.  3 years ago I knew all this and then some....sucks getting old.

keep hittin em straight

Tommy

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2017 11:24 AM

Teeituptommy:
    Tried to post to other topics/headers but no create post button. 

Not sure what you mean. There's a "write a new post" tab in every section of the forums. But you need to click on the left column (Announcements&news, Community introductions - where this one is, Community help, Country club corner, etc.), not the right one (latest post in that subsection). 

As for the owner's tools and limiting super passes to tiers (like someone wrote), I don't believe you can limit them to tiers. But you can limit them to your members rank (recruit, member, veteran, director, owner). unless he meant that by "tiers". So, if you want to use all of them yourself, just limit them to "owner" alone. Might have some pi$$ed off club members after that though ;-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2017 12:26 PM

Teeituptommy:
    Tried to post to other topics/headers but no create post button.

The bold blue title in each category is the same as if it were green-an active link. That's where you'll see that button you remember.  :-)

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2017 12:54 PM

mkrizan86:

As for the owner's tools and limiting super passes to tiers (like someone wrote), I don't believe you can limit them to tiers. But you can limit them to your members rank (recruit, member, veteran, director, owner). unless he meant that by "tiers".

Oops! My mistake. Yes I did, thanks for clearing that up.

Cheers!

Rich

• PAGES
RSS