Forums

Help › Forums

Google Play employees masquerading as wgt members

Sun, Mar 5 2017 12:23 AM (21 replies)
  • forestomnivore
    11 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2017 11:52 PM

Has anyone with negative comments, airing them here, been criticized by supposed fellow wgt members? Did you notice they nearly all had thousands of blog comments credited to them? How many times have you, the average wgt member, left any comments here and would you consider that normal usage of Forums? I know that as a member of 2-3, maybe 4 years, have blogged maybe a dozen times here. That said, be aware of total blog numbers of those that criticize what you have to say. If their blog numbers are something you would deem excessive you can be sure they are Google Play workers online to shut us up, if we have bad things to say about them.

• Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 3:13 PM

forestomnivore:
    Did you notice they nearly all had thousands of blog comments credited to them?

Thousands of BLOG comments?!? Or do you mean thousands of POSTS, perchance?

forestomnivore:
    How many times have you, the average wgt member, left any comments here and would you consider that normal usage of Forums?

Well, let's see... Oh, look -

- seems normal to me...

forestomnivore:
    I know that as a member of 2-3, maybe 4 years, have blogged maybe a dozen times here.

Your date of joining WGT is on your profile page yet you're not sure if you've been here  2 3 or 4 years - it's eighteen months...

And in that time you've posted "maybe a dozen times" ??

forestomnivore:
    If their blog numbers are something you would deem excessive you can be sure they are Google Play workers online to shut us up,

I've got a present for you - I thought you might need it - you can pick it up HERE

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 4:11 PM

He's been into the 'shrooms or licking toads again I think.  If I am in the pay of Google Play, my checks are waaaaaay overdue.

Essisdaddy, great design on that, but it won't fit his pointed head.  I'm just sayin'.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 5:14 PM

forestomnivore:
    That said, be aware of total blog numbers of those that criticize what you have to say. If their blog numbers are something you would deem excessive you can be sure they are Google Play workers online to shut us up, if we have bad things to say about them.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 7:24 PM

phred952:
     If I am in the pay of Google Play, my checks are waaaaaay overdue.

Wait your frickin' turn ... ain't you heard of seniority?

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 7:32 PM

@forestomnivore 

Cool story, bro. 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 9:19 PM

forestomnivore:

I know that as a member of 2-3, maybe 4 years, have blogged maybe a dozen times here. That said, be aware of total blog numbers of those that criticize what you have to say. If their blog numbers are something you would deem excessive you can be sure they are Google Play workers online to shut us up, if we have bad things to say about them.

They work for Google Play? Not undercover for WGT for free balls!

That took some deep thinking to come up with, certainly is a 1st on this forum.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 9:44 PM

forestomnivore:
    Has anyone with negative comments, airing them here, been criticized by supposed fellow wgt members? Did you notice they nearly all had thousands of blog comments credited to them? How many times have you, the average wgt member, left any comments here and would you consider that normal usage of Forums? I know that as a member of 2-3, maybe 4 years, have blogged maybe a dozen times here. That said, be aware of total blog numbers of those that criticize what you have to say. If their blog numbers are something you would deem excessive you can be sure they are Google Play workers online to shut us up, if we have bad things to say about them.

I love it when some people put their incoherent thought process on paper...the real working of the mind.......

I have seen some pretty weird conspiracy theories........this one is amongst the best of them!

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 11:37 PM

forestomnivore:
    you can be sure they are Google Play workers online to shut us up, if we have bad things to say about them.

Methinks, here lies the reason for our puzzlement:

I don't remember anybody writing anything against Google Play, thus no appearance of these disgustingly masqueraded persons YET *shudders in anticipation*

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2017 1:08 AM

ZioMio:

phred952:
     If I am in the pay of Google Play, my checks are waaaaaay overdue.

Wait your frickin' turn ... ain't you heard of seniority?

Sorry, I forgot.  I'll get a female friend to take me to the woodshed and punish me severely.

RSS