• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2017 1:51 AM

Or could it be.........

doublespanked woodshed preview

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2017 2:14 AM

There are parasites living in the intestines of jungle dwelling apes that would be embarrassed to have made a post as stupid as that.

I'd use my favourite word at this point but don't want another trip to the sin bin.

And apparently it's been added to the censored word list.  I call that a success   : ))

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2017 2:37 AM

• Baldace
    3,254 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2017 2:42 AM

MainzMan:
    There are parasites living in the intestines of jungle dwelling apes that would be embarrassed to have made a post as stupid as that.

"In fact if a hungry cannibal cracked his head open there would not be enough inside to cover a small water biscuit"   courtesy of  Capt. E. Blackadder circa 1917 :)

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2017 10:05 AM

PhilEStein:

Or could it be.........

Phil!!

I'm shocked!

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2017 10:28 AM

forestomnivore:

Has anyone with negative comments, airing them here, been criticized by supposed fellow wgt members? Did you notice they nearly all had thousands of blog comments credited to them? How many times have you, the average wgt member, left any comments here and would you consider that normal usage of Forums? I know that as a member of 2-3, maybe 4 years, have blogged maybe a dozen times here. That said, be aware of total blog numbers of those that criticize what you have to say. If their blog numbers are something you would deem excessive you can be sure they are Google Play workers online to shut us up, if we have bad things to say about them.

This reminds me of the saying " You can fix ugly but you cant fix stupid " . On the other hand since I dont like to call people names even if they do deserve it . But this time I must make an exception . Stooooooooooooopid please forgive me if my terminology offends anyone in relation to this thread . But somebody had to say it and more than one time .

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2017 11:26 AM

Yep, things like this are what keeps me coming back to forums for more. You've simply got to marvel at the thought processes involved to reach a conclusion such as that one. But, just because he's paranoid, doesn't mean us Google Play employees aren't out to silence him !

Doc :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2017 2:09 PM

drmoose:
    doesn't mean us Google Play employees aren't out to silence him !

I'm not going to comment anymore. Google Play owes me a ton of dough. They said I'd get a dime for every post and I'm still buying my own stuff with my own money.

I feel like Jackie Gleason telling Fast Eddie "...you owe me money!"  :-D

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2017 2:12 PM

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 3:20 PM

forestomnivore:

Has anyone with negative comments, airing them here, been criticized by supposed fellow wgt members? Did you notice they nearly all had thousands of blog comments credited to them? How many times have you, the average wgt member, left any comments here and would you consider that normal usage of Forums? I know that as a member of 2-3, maybe 4 years, have blogged maybe a dozen times here. That said, be aware of total blog numbers of those that criticize what you have to say. If their blog numbers are something you would deem excessive you can be sure they are Google Play workers online to shut us up, if we have bad things to say about them.

Well it did not surprise me when I clicked and seen club you belong to.

Member 2, 3 maybe 4 years. What, you dont know ?

Blogged maybe a dozen times , errrrr nope.

Love to look for these posts of yours to see the criticism you got.

Most folk posting on here have a lot to say against WGT, and often get warned because of it, or am I just saying that ?

We have your card marked now, every WTF shot you do............then its us doing that, your fault for outing us.

P.S Eerie selfie.

RSS