Forums

Help › Forums

OK I GIVE UP WHERE`S THE CAROUSEL?

Sat, Mar 25 2017 5:04 AM (115 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,648 Posts
    Sun, Mar 5 2017 3:36 PM

Seems like we need to head to the amusement park to locate it now...

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 5:37 AM

The years have gone and WGT is still in beta version which means you use it at your own risks.

I have rarely seen such a level of hyprocrisis
    and intellectual dishonesty.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 6:42 AM

I've also tried different browsers and not on any of them.  Bummer :(

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 7:51 AM

The carousel was once my major source of free credits when I  could get 5 views for a few additional videos. At one point those were unlimited and then a limit came into being. That daily limit seemed to shrink and then the additional view option disappeared completely. With just 7 views per day the carousel became the icing rather than the cake. Every 14.3 days I would get 75 credits. Not a meaningful amount when the balls I currently use price out at 133 credits each. Works out to about a little more than 1 free ball a month or in a  whole year a whopping 4.6 sleeves. By good fortune, the WGT app for my iphone has become my main source in bagging credits supplemented  by an occasional survey.  All this proves is that the longer we go the more things change. We just have to learn how to adapt.

If the carousel does get back in service I will use it as much as allowed. If it doesn't I will play on somehow and if I have to turn to the white rock to play, I will. I am a dedicated WGT golfer and I have learned to adapt to whatever WGT throws at me. And I expect that they will throw more #$%^ at me as I travel over their courses. I just hope none of that stuff I encounter ends up on the Merion greens. Hard enough to putt their as it is.

• Lesthanpar
    1,486 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 11:48 AM

I cash mine in as soon as I reach 100 for this very reason. Surveys been good lately still miss this regular source of free credits. Just play whatever ball is best for the credits I have so be it but it is in WGT best interest to get live gamer working the more people get from this the more they spend.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 1:57 PM

Seems like since topgolf took over this place this going downhill fast.  JMHO.

• Sca63
    203 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 3:11 PM

Day 3 and the carousel remains MIA as does a post from ANYONE at WGT regarding what, if anything is being done to resolve the issue. Thank you WGT (World Glitch Tour). You guys seem to remain in business despite yourselves. Very few companies get to enjoy that kind of luck.

Had this thread been about someone wanting to know how to buy something from the Pro Shop, WGT's reply would been posted in minutes. Since the thread is a about a problem, we'll just have to wait for WGT to get around to noticing the problem and actually providing it's customers with any information. 

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 3:44 PM

They will read, see how quick they are in locking threads down elsewhere.

They just not great at answering or fixing these days

Oh when i first started i loved this game, then came the many issues been discussed for years on here.

Pity, but as ive said, ive got some great friends on this site, and i aint gonna lose them, even if i stop playing i will still remain in the club im in, and chat away on our website forum.

• fourdude
    1,311 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 5:03 PM

mathia14:

Seems like since topgolf took over this place this going downhill fast.  JMHO.

I could not agree more.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 11:19 AM

Got a response back and its all on Livegamer . Just have to wait on them to fix the issue and WGT is waiting on them as well to  respond back and let them know something 

RSS