Help › Forums

Kindness

Wed, Mar 8 2017 2:04 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 1:57 PM

Courtesy of the 14th Dalai Lama

Be kind whenever possible. It is always It is always possible,happiness is not something ready made,it comes from your own actions.This is my simple religion.

There is no need for temples,no need for complicated philosophy.Our own brain our own heart is our temple;the philosophy is kindness.

\@@/

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 2:11 PM

Dalai Lama must write fortune cookies...

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 2:30 PM

• blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 2:32 PM

pmm711:

Dalai Lama must write fortune cookies...

Or could the restaurant owner possibly be a follower,

\@@/

• blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 2:43 PM

ZioMio:

ZioMio:

Bit confused  here Zio , dont  know if you like the the Dalai Lama or not who I believe is quite well known throughout the world, But who the fek is John Oliver?

\@@/

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 3:22 PM

blindpugh:
    But who the fek is John Oliver?

John Oliver

blindpugh:
    dont  know if you like the the Dalai Lama or not

It reminded me of the HBO skit I saw on the weekend where John interviewed the Dalai Lama.

blindpugh:
    is quite well known throughout the world

As the clip shows.

• blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 4:50 PM

ZioMio:

blindpugh:
    But who the fek is John Oliver?

John Oliver

blindpugh:
    dont  know if you like the the Dalai Lama or not

It reminded me of the HBO skit I saw on the weekend where John interviewed the Dalai Lama.

blindpugh:
    is quite well known throughout the world

As the clip shows.

So  this English comedian who I've never heard of was so popular in the UK that he feked off to  Canada I guess seeing as you fly under the Canadian flag  and became an overnight star , and you decided to show his video to prove what exactly?

\@@/

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 6:44 PM

blindpugh:
    you decided to show his video to prove what

I see you are still a bit confused. Sorry that the full video was not shown, All attempts to find the full interview have failed because it has been removed due to copyright protection. I watched it on HBO, I guess you don't get that TV channel where you are. It was hilarious and I thought I shared the whole thing, but after watching it I see it was cut short.  

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Wed, Mar 8 2017 7:04 AM

I believe  the OP is tying to convey that we all should be a littler more kinder. I recently was a recipient of a random act of kindness. I thanked my benefactor and as soon as I earn  enough credits I will pass it forward. 

I would like to challenge ALL WGTs to show at least 1 act of Kindness per day. It doesn't have to be monetary. Just a TY, 1 less sarcastic remark, or just a post on someone's Wall, a word of encouragement. Your choice. Being Kind it won't hurt you.

Thank you in advance

Siders Best   

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Mar 8 2017 10:45 AM

blindpugh:
     So  this English comedian who I've never heard of was so popular in the UK that he feked off to  Canada I guess seeing as you fly under the Canadian flag  and became an overnight star , and you decided to show his video to prove what exactly?

ZioMio was just posting a very recent and relevant video that he thought you might enjoy. It isn't mocking you, it isn't mocking the Dalai Llama, all is good. Apparently he was wrong to think you might enjoy it.

blindpugh:

Courtesy of the 14th Dalai Lama

Be kind whenever possible. It is always It is always possible.

Exactly.

• PAGES
RSS