Forums

Help › Forums

Hi @All, Regarding Club sets..

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 4 2017 9:26 AM (5 replies)
  • mak92
    57 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2017 8:57 PM

Hi ... New to the forum so be gentle lol ;) ...

..I have seen golf sets of Drivers/woods/irons ext ...But I am happy with the irons I have ..I'm thinking of upgrading wedges/driver & putter to around my level when I can earn more credits without it costing me..

So questions are ..  Do they ever do sets with just drivers / wedges ? wedges & putter , I'm still relatively new here and never seen them offered like that ..

And also . In the pro shop do they ever have offers on items ,, Like a sale of sorts . Never seen anything like that too not that I have been looking ...But would be good for the future ...

Thanks for any input on this and much appreciated  ,.. 

thx Mark

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2017 8:30 AM

Not that I know of Mark ,  What you see in the Pro shop is what you can get , I have never seen mixed sets before ,  When you level up , Sometimes you will get a free rental , If you decide to buy the item I think its 10 percent off ..

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2017 8:43 AM

mak92:
    So questions are ..  Do they ever do sets with just drivers / wedges ? wedges & putter

No.

As CE wrote, the only way to get a discount (10 %), is to buy them after renting. But it has to be a free rental, otherwise you won't save a dime ;-)

• mak92
    57 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2017 8:47 AM

Ahh Thanks @CEverett .

CEverett12:
    If you decide to buy the item I think its 10 percent off

Will keep an eye on that and test that out , That could be good ,, Thanks for the tip  ...

• twinponds169
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2017 9:13 AM

For the last few years, the weekend of The Masters tournament has been a free rental weekend on WGT. Keep an eye out for that, it might not show up until sometime on Saturday this coming weekend. You can rent any and as many clubs as you want up to your level, and as stated above, you do get the 10% discount if you decide to purchase one. Pretty much the only time there is a price break, when the rental is cost free.

• mak92
    57 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2017 9:26 AM

Thanks for all the input @all ... I didn't know this so a big help thanks .. Mark

RSS