Forums

Help › Forums

Almost

Sun, Apr 9 2017 6:21 AM (36 replies)
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 2:26 AM

I thought better. This canvas  is yours ...........Craig..........(hold off till the third page)

Nah......Go Crzy, Cat.

~         ~

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 3:29 AM

Nahh........F    rthis

Nope. Don't do it. Let it go

Do Not Seek The Treasure.

Go get yours, Cats.........GO GET YOURS.

Filthly Yours,

~txzdave]~

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 4:34 AM

Hmmm my decoder ring isn't working properly, it couldn't translate this one. However, it did suggest this as the best reply -

Klaatu barada nikto.

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 5:29 AM

"Veratta"

You must have set the ring to phonics, mistakenly

Not sure phonics works with txzdave

get Gort, he'll know

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 5:47 AM

Is this the third page yet .

Are we nearly there .

Advice from Betty White...

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 5:51 AM

A woman who claimed damages after a worker photographed her urinating at an Aberdeenshire golf course founded by Donald Trump has lost her case.

Rohan Beyts sought £3,000 in damages from Trump International, saying staff breached data protection laws.

A staff member said he photographed her for evidence of a "criminal act" and the firm contested her claims.

The sheriff ruled that distress was not caused by the company's failure to register under the Data Protection Act.

But Sheriff Donald Corke, sitting in Edinburgh, added that Ms Beyts "should not have been photographed".

He described the criminal case against her as "frivolous" and warned that people "taking pictures of females urinating in the countryside put themselves at real risk of prosecution under public order or voyeurism".

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 6:06 AM

The story begins we're playing pairs at our local course .  It's been raining for 3 days so the ground is soaked. It's still raining on and off. One of our cardmates has medical issues with his bunghole which requires adult diapers, wipes at the ready. He shares this information with us and he offers to share his wipes if nature calls. He's not too weird about it - just being honest about the situation.

We're having a fun time, as good as can be with the weather. Come hole 13  - I'm on the fairway after our 2nd toss when cardmate #2 comes by to give me a low five and ends up low-fiving me in the face as I'm leaned over to grab my marker. I lose my balance, manage to get back up, he apologizes, it was an accident. I'm not hurt so we shake it off. I reach up to touch my face where he low-fived me...and I smell poop.

I'm about to speak up about the smell when cardmate #1 (diaper guy) screams "There is sh*t on me!"....next is a frenzy of wipes being distributed and we proceed to wipe ourselves down vigorously not really understanding where the poop is located or how it came to reside on two of us. We play through the next few holes in horrified silence. Everything smells like pampers wet wipes.

Eventually there is a consensus that this was goose poop, not people poop. We had sat down our umbrellas and golf bags down in fresh goose poop at 13's tee area. It got spread all over my umbrella when I wrapped it up, it got on diaper guy's bag straps. In our state of  enjoyment we didn't realize it until literally being slapped in the face.

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 6:16 AM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 6:24 AM

gonfission:

"Veratta"

You must have set the ring to phonics, mistakenly

Not sure phonics works with txzdave

get Gort, he'll know

I can see why you got confused, sorry, I was using the vernacular form of the people inhabiting the southern slopes of Olympus Mons.

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 6:41 AM

So we finally teamed up for a foursome today .

The conversation went like this but who said what .

CT - Putting is my weak spot and leaves me ripping . My other two weaknesses are the driving and the chipping .

Henry Kawa - Go ahead and putt . You are not interrupting my conversation .

Dave - I'm  a great believer that if you don't get the ball to the hole it won't go in .

RSS