Forums

Help › Forums

Almost

Sun, Apr 9 2017 6:21 AM (36 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 6:51 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zgvXtexdgAM?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Doc ;)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 7:29 AM

I believe you all have fallen over the edge. Hope the landing is smooth. Holy Sheeeeeeet.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 9:18 AM

Nah, didn't you get the memo Rich ? The first Tuesday in April is " Flashback Tuesday ". Yes (close to the edge) kinda , maybe, allegedly, but I ain't sayin'.

Doc :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 10:19 AM

drmoose:

Doc ;)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 12:13 PM

Thanks Paul, ya just can't beat the classics :)

Doc :)

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 1:13 PM

Four of us playing in portugal at a very posh club .Three good players and a hack who we doctored his scorecards to gain admission .

Every hole was similiar with three of us playing par golf and the hack being left behind to play catch up through the trees .

At 18th hole waiting to play second shots onto green groundsman motioned to us he would switch off sprinkers to let us play on .

Each of our three shots were greeted with a little round of applause from the clubhouse where they were sitting slipping cocktails in all their finery .

The groundsman never noticed our friend coming up behind and he emerged absolutely soaking through the sprinkers shouting WHO the f-ck switched the water on .

We made a hasty retreat .

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 2:00 PM

Customer: “Excuse me. Do you have any left-handed golf balls?”

Me: “Excuse me?”

Customer: “I’m left-handed, and I need a left-handed ball. I don’t want my balls curving to the right all the time.”

Me: “All the balls are the same. They’re round, and they don’t have a hand preference.”

Customer: “Don’t f*** with me. I already had to search through all your clubs for a left-handed one, so where’s your left-handed balls?”

Me: “…the dark green and the orange balls are left-handed.”

Customer: “See? Was that so hard?”

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 3:48 PM

PaulTon:
    I can see why you got confused

Apparently, you were spot on. I stand humbly corrected sir ;-))

I being from Southern  Cydonia, your dialect was an oddity to me, and the fact you don't wear a chainsaw where your hand belongs, and don't have a BOOM STICK, was the moment of my epiphany, of the slight oversight. I must learn the Volcanic languages, before I die

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2017 12:16 AM

funny handshake or what .

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2017 12:25 AM

Ringo asks .

"This wedge, it looks kind of odd..."
    "Do you like it? It's shaped like a Plunger, to help you when you get stuck."

No sorry - must be paul .

RSS