Forums

Help › Forums

WGTElectro

Wed, Apr 12 2017 3:54 AM (34 replies)
  • WGTElectro
    90 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2017 12:29 PM

Hey Everyone, 

Just wanted to introduce myself as I am sure there has been speculation regarding recent posts. I look forward to becoming more involved in the forums in the near future.

Cheers,

WGTElectro

• NORSKY
    10 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2017 1:14 PM

well< isnt that nice 

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2017 1:50 PM

welcome Electro....enjoy  !!

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2017 2:05 PM

Cheers Electro , Most of us are nice , Good Luck with the other ones .. LOL

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2017 2:15 PM

Welcome to the forum.

Looks like you'll fit right in around here.

• opyeuclid
    6,708 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2017 2:17 PM

Welcome to the fun house 

OPY

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2017 3:07 PM

I'm sorry, emotional disorders resulting in becoming a WGT forum moderator are outside my area of expertise. Please seek qualified professional help asap.

Doc :)

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2017 3:17 PM

Welcome to the suck. Watch out for IED's (intermittent explosive disorder)

Intermittent explosive disorder (sometimes abbreviated as IED) is a behavioral disorder characterized by explosive outbursts of anger and violence, often to the point of rage, that are disproportionate to the situation at hand (e.g., impulsive screaming triggered by relatively inconsequential events, such as meter issues which are due to a lack of personal computer maintenance).

Impulsive aggression is unpremeditated, and is defined by a disproportionate reaction to any provocation, real or perceived, including a particularly bad case of extended VEM.

Some individuals have reported affective changes prior to an outburst (e.g., tensionmood changes, energy changes, etc. often related to an inability to sink putts).[1]- Wikipedia a la WGT

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2017 3:21 PM

Welcome!

• maoriand1
    1,287 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2017 3:41 PM

WGTElectro:

Hey Everyone, 

Just wanted to introduce myself as I am sure there has been speculation regarding recent posts. I look forward to becoming more involved in the forums in the near future.

Cheers,

WGTElectro

Welcome electro... 

RSS