Forums

Help › Forums

get real WGT

Mon, Apr 17 2017 7:57 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AussieNutcase
    128 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 11:47 PM

VUACVUA a hack and has payed on blitz games only since yesterday, how does he have an average of friggin 62. I think it's time for wtg to make only ranked games 9 ,18 holes games a average maker. Fair is fair WGT. now get  in to it guys and make the changes .

• HALFBACKFLANK
    416 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2017 12:24 AM

He/she shot 31 for 9 holes at Pebble Beach if you look at the score history.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2017 12:57 AM

AussieNutcase:
    VUACVUA a hack and has payed on blitz games only since yesterday

Wrong.

AussieNutcase:
    how does he have an average of friggin 62.

Scored a 31 on Pebble..

AussieNutcase:
    I think it's time for wtg to make only ranked games 9 ,18 holes games a average maker.

They do ( with a few course exceptions )

AussieNutcase:
    . Fair is fair WGT

What's not fair ?

OK, maybe his Ave dist to pin and putting stats ;-))

• borntobesting
    9,682 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2017 1:57 AM

AussieNutcase:

VUACVUA a hack and has payed on blitz games only since yesterday, how does he have an average of friggin 62. I think it's time for wtg to make only ranked games 9 ,18 holes games a average maker. Fair is fair WGT. now get  in to it guys and make the changes .

He played a 9 hole round @ Pebble shooting a 31 which is 62 when doubled

• borntobesting
    9,682 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2017 1:57 AM

AussieNutcase:

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2017 2:04 AM

borntobesting:

AussieNutcase:

borntobesting:

AussieNutcase:

You wrote a  nice reply which was then doubled ;->

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2017 2:54 AM

A very skilled hack anyway, 5 stroke games ; 25 birdies.

• borntobesting
    9,682 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2017 4:07 AM

alosso:

borntobesting:

AussieNutcase:

borntobesting:

AussieNutcase:

You wrote a  nice reply which was then doubled ;->

I usually catch my double posts and delete one of them.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2017 4:59 AM

I got my butt kicked the other day by a tour pro , He just joined in Feb. 2017 ,  It was a match challenge for 135 credits ,  I don't care about losing 135 credits but I think I was scammed by a multi account player or restart , He hit every shot within feet of the flag stick ,

The conditions were tough , Med to High winds , 13 greens , Perhaps he is just a natural .. LOL .........

• FrivolousFlea
    7 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2017 5:10 AM

hi

Relatively new to this game and definitely new to the forum.  I cannot seem to find how to start a new thread.

I would like to suggest an option in the game: being able to find out how many times one has played a given opponent.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

FF

• PAGES
RSS