Help › Forums

People and/or Games Dropping

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 19 2017 4:01 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RockyMountain94
    4 Posts
    Tue, May 9 2017 12:43 PM

I'm sick and tired of the game freezing up mid meter and the like BUT... what really cooks my goose is the unsportsmanlike individuals who lock the game up for what seems to be a duration simply due to an errand drive/put/chip... THEY cost me passes and great rounds, once in a blue moon. 

POOR SPORTS, there are several words i'd like to say but , think of other people!

RKyMWtN

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Tue, May 9 2017 10:54 PM

We can't change people but we can change our behaviour.

1) Play with friends or CC mates - these relations hinder quitting.

2) Use your passes in solo games - no quitting, much less discons, quicker resutls.

And, BTW, the CDP will be awarded on the first shot, so one major slice of XPs will be transferred from your coveted CC passes no matter what....

Second And: Don't buy CC passes. NEVER!

• VenusRising
    459 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2017 6:57 AM

alosso:

We can't change people but we can change our behaviour.

1) Play with friends or CC mates - these relations hinder quitting.

2) Use your passes in solo games - no quitting, much less discons, quicker resutls.

And, BTW, the CDP will be awarded on the first shot, so one major slice of XPs will be transferred from your coveted CC passes no matter what....

Second And: Don't buy CC passes. NEVER!

All great advice! But more should be done. A person that quits, forfeits or disconnects for whatever reason should be penalized. Maybe they should lose a significant amount of XP points & those points could be distributed among the players that finish. I can think of better ways but that would take money out of WGT's pocket.

Also when you block a player they should never come up in the lobby when you start a game. There are so many of these low-lifes it gets very hard to keep track of them all.

I really enjoy this game & have spent a small fortune here. I wish WGT would have a little consideration by making the game better for their good customers.

• steve1248
    849 Posts
    Mon, May 15 2017 4:57 PM

greater  penalties  --   interesting  --  like quit  mid  round  (not connect problems)   --acess deny for 48 hours

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2017 9:51 AM

The problem with all this that you don't know -- and (apparently) neither does WGT -- whether a player quit or just suffered a disconnection. I've lost more than a few games to Internet dropouts...in fact, just lost one (on mobile) when the Internet dropped out right after I'd birdied the first hole.

The only times (very few) I've actually quit were due to something happening here that demanded my attention and were more important than a game. But all disconnects are treated the same for reputation purposes, and WGT has said many times that's not going to change.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2017 1:12 PM

SORRY MY MUMS HAVING AN HEART ATTACK

no worries tho i will finish this game then sort mum out

GET REAL  THINGS HAPPEN

wgt is not the be all and end all

• Vangaurd2
    46 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2017 7:49 PM

Whats a mums?

• igolfdoyou1
    896 Posts
    Wed, May 17 2017 3:01 AM

I agree with several posts above,but no one mentions ever getting booted from games lately for no apparent reason..WGT,are you doing this to people whom you dont like?

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2017 7:23 AM

Vangaurd2:

Whats a mums?

Mum is the original English shortened form of mother although I believe it is spelt mom in americanese. Missing an apostrophe is not the greatest grammatical crime though the misspelling of Vanguard may well be considered worse.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2017 2:10 PM

PhilEStein:

Vangaurd2:

Whats a mums?

Mum is the original English shortened form of mother although I believe it is spelt mom in americanese. Missing an apostrophe is not the greatest grammatical crime though the misspelling of Vanguard may well be considered worse.

my bad phil thank you for correcting it for me

• PAGES
RSS