Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2017

Wed, Aug 2 2017 12:15 PM (112 replies)
  • isalman
    15 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2017 12:52 PM

hi

what an interesting idea by the wgt community.I would love to have any club u guys deem suitable at my level.Its all pretty basic stuff for me except the driver right now.

Thx and regards

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2017 2:44 PM

Good day all ,  Sorry for not having time to watch this thread as I should have been ,

Thank you to Leggoman for jumping in and helping with the list of gifted and gifters ,

A friend at work wife is having some health issues and I have been working double shifts to help cover for him , by the time I get home and shower and eat it is time for much needed sleep . 16 hour days over the last 8 days really take it out of this 60 year old . 

Thank you to all the Santas for your help for this Christmas in July .

OPY

• ItsTooSweet
    149 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2017 4:50 PM

AlmostHorrible:

if anyone is feeling super generous i been eyeing the

Cleveland 588 64° Wedge (L31+)

Enjoy!

Chris

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2017 5:07 PM

lonniescott711:
    Try sending a note through C/S and see if they will return you your credits

Lonnie, I reported to CS that I missed your post. I also told them, if by chance, I had given a higher tiered set, to let it stand.

MRMEDIOCRE sent me a gracious PM, explaining he traded them in for other items needed for immediate betterment.

I told him, benevolence was just that, its own reward, what he chooses to do with them is of no concern of mine. He seems to be well under your tutelage. I say, "no harm no foul".

He can do what ever he sees fit with a gift of benevolence. For me to act any differently, would not be a true act of benevolence.

Thanks for the advice, and may your CC mate follow your gratuitous teachings, until which time you become the student, Grasshopper...

Be well, Live well, & treat others better

Godspeed to the Maroon Berets

------<*{{{{{-(

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2017 5:47 PM

@gonffision All is good as long as you dont feel slighted . He`s a nice guy and as you can see very gracious as well . You as well as the rest of us are giving from our hearts and paying forward good deeds done to us . Thats the best part of this event the giving to help others . Sorry that we bumped heads on this but next time just be a little quicker with your click finger . Take care play well and always have fun. :-)

Lonnie

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2017 6:38 PM

This Christmas in July will close Sunday 7/9/2017 WGT time . 

Last min off modderation players who have posts pending still might have a chance .

I want to say Thank you for making this event " Different "  .

This years event for me turned from something special to Something Special . 

My Christmas in July gift was granted , and it had nothing to do with WGT . 

OPY 

• wdlwn26
    104 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2017 7:03 PM

Needs balls and a GREAT driver :)

LOL

Thanks!!!

• glpark
    269 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2017 7:14 PM

A big Thank you to Opy, and all the Santa's.

If there are any Santa's still waiting in the wings, I am hoping someone still has a a L76 Cleveland GC16 56 deg wedge in their bag of goodies.

Thanks again,

Greg

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2017 8:07 PM

opyeuclid:
    My wish for this Christmas in July 2017 is for the Golden Max Wedge Set .

Opy m'friend, I knows you've been a good WGT'er this year, so , I'm sendin' you a one of a kind virtual can of gold spray paint, so's you can have your wish. Use it sparingly ( this stuff ain't cheap yanno) an' I hope it'll knock a few points off your rounds.

Doc :)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2017 8:53 PM

drmoose:
    Opy m'friend, I knows you've been a good WGT'er this year, so , I'm sendin' you a one of a kind virtual can of gold spray paint, so's you can have your wish. Use it sparingly ( this stuff ain't cheap yanno) an' I hope it'll knock a few points of your rounds.

Too funny Doc.

Hey, is there someone out there who needs some golf balls or a wedge or something? Let's hear from you and maybe you will find something under your Christmas tree.

MC

RSS