Forums

Help › Forums

who do i contact about credits not recieved

Wed, Aug 30 2017 7:25 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CptnMorgan0
    7 Posts
    Sat, Aug 26 2017 5:24 PM

Hi , Who do I contact about credits not received through an offer? I activated HULU through the HULU offer being advertised and have not received the 2800 credits for doing so.  Please Advise. I did it today about 20 min ago roughly 7 pm cst. It says it updates instantly on the offer.

Thanks, CM

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Aug 26 2017 5:47 PM

CptnMorgan0:

Hi , Who do I contact about credits not received through an offer? I activated HULU through the HULU offer being advertised and have not received the 2800 credits for doing so.  Please Advise. I did it today about 20 min ago roughly 7 pm cst. It says it updates instantly on the offer.

Thanks, CM

What offer section was this under ? I saw the offer pop up but dont know which offer site it was under but thats where I would start . Even though it was a WGT popup ad for the HULU offer I dont C/S can make it right . So go back to the offer site and file a ticket through them .

If you go back to the Ad section and click on the light blue " Support " top right of the ad page . You will see it below arrow pointing down where it says "If you did not receive credits " "SUPPORT' in light blue letters .Click on that and file your complaint .

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sat, Aug 26 2017 6:51 PM

@CptnMorgan0 

I also tried the offer and haven't received the credits. I'm going to wait a day or two to see what happens. But I''m not holding out a lot of hope.

@lonnie

It's a Trialpay offer. It's under the "Complete Offers" tab. It's the second one under "Most Popular." 

• CptnMorgan0
    7 Posts
    Sat, Aug 26 2017 8:37 PM

Thanks

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 5:46 AM

Not to pour salt in anyone's wounds, but I just read this thread and decided to give it a try and see if I could help, and I got the credits in less than 5 minutes (the time it took me to fill out my Hulu profile).

Before-

After-

CM & Robert,

Here are the steps I had to take and received the credits...did you guys follow the same steps?

- I clicked on the offer

- Hulu opened in a new tab

- I signed up with a valid email address, password and user name

- I then gave them my cc information

- Hulu then opened up and I created my profile (clicked on shows that I like)

- Then clicked "I'm Done"

- Then logged off of Hulu

- I went back to WGT and the credits were there

I was originally thinking maybe you both needed to refresh your screens or maybe restart your computers, but that wasn't the case with me.

I apologize, as stated, I'm not trying to start anything, I was just trying to help out. It's very strange that I got my credits right away and you guys didn't receive anything.

MC

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 6:44 AM

@mrcaddie

Yup, that's the process I went through as well. So, I thought I'd try something before I gave up. I canceled the account and then tried to order it again. All of my account information was still there (except for the credit card info).

As soon as I finished the signup process, credits were immediately added to my account. But the number of credits wasn't 2,800. By my count, they added 2,440 credits. 

This whole thing is a bit weird. Nevertheless, I'm not going to quibble over 360 credits. 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 7:19 AM

What's HULU ?  Is the offer still good  ?

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 7:27 AM

CEverett12:
    What's HULU ?  Is the offer still good  ?

It's an online TV/movies streaming service. It's similar to Netflix. The offer should still be good. Hulu now even offers live TV. It's simply another offering in the "cut the cord" services that are out there (cut the cord = get rid of cable TV). 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 7:50 AM

Sadly, it appears to be gone -- or just not available in my location...

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 7:55 AM

Last I knew, Hulu isn't available in Canada. I believe it's a licensing issue. 

• PAGES
RSS