Forums

Help › Forums

ball's

Fri, Sep 8 2017 3:09 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 4:27 AM

anyone have any extra credits they would like to donate me some callaway's or niki' level 71 balls   until i get my disability check on the 3rd of the month,  i always pay them back, just cant seem to complete any of the surveys, this week ,

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 8:56 AM

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 10:40 AM

A classic.  Perfect response Joe.

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 6:33 PM

no need for you to get all  bent out of shape, i have never received balls from anyone that i haven't payed back , i got a settlement coming from my wife's death in a few weeks and ill spend  $500,00  dollars of that money donating balls to people here at WGT like i  do every 6 months ,  not because i have to but  because  i have a heart and people have helped me out before, it's called  kindness , i never ask for a handout that i dont return ,

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 7:05 PM

EdwardRo:

no need for you to get all  bent out of shape, i have never received balls from anyone that i haven't payed back , i got a settlement coming from my wife's death in a few weeks and ill spend  $500,00  dollars of that money donating balls to people here at WGT like i  do every 6 months ,  not because i have to but  because  i have a heart and people have helped me out before, it's called  kindness , i never ask for a handout that i dont return ,

Well you know it sounds good but considering the fact that you dont belong to a cc and only have 5 friends . At the same time why not ask those you have helped before since they know you are good for it . Sorry about your wifes passing but since she died in order for you to get whatever`s coming to you , why squander it away on playing a game ?

$500.00 dollars is quite a bit to be spending here in the game . There are far more worthwhile causes that it could be spent on .First it was till you get your disability check and now its a settlement check so which one is it ? You dont have to answer as I think I`ll pass on your generous offer .

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 9:02 PM

EdwardRo:

No one was bent out of shape about it.  A humorous clip highlighting a similar situation was found and posted.  I'm sorry about your situation.  Perhaps you could find a cheaper ball to use and stretch your credits farther.  

I often play rounds for fun with a WGT G13-S ball, and save my better balls for important CC Tournaments.  If money gets tight, perhaps you should reconsider donating balls to others.  Then you wouldn't need to ask for help.  Just friendly suggestions.  Do as you choose. 

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 11:46 PM

EdwardRo:

anyone have any extra credits they would like to donate me some callaway's or niki' level 71 balls   until i get my disability check on the 3rd of the month,  i always pay them back, just cant seem to complete any of the surveys, this week ,

Balls?!?!?  THAT is the one thing you don't need!  To post that, you obviously have balls.....BIG ONES!!!

wait, what?    Oh, GOLF balls!   My bad.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2017 5:45 AM

When things get tight you can always go back to WGT SD Balls, they are 65 credits or .65 cents a pack

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2017 10:40 AM

I agree with all your comments  and i'm really sorry to up set anyone ,  please except my apology ,  and ill still donate balls when i'm able to i'm 67 years old and this game is my past time, i love to play and be competitive , everyone take care and have fun enjoy the game.

• 77Rachel
    1,590 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 11:48 AM

Ummmmmm....

Hmmmmm....

Really??

And finally,  Pfffffft.

• PAGES
RSS