Help › Forums

WGT Premier Membership

Tue, Mar 28 2023 12:39 PM (202 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Oct 3 2017 7:52 AM
    cowboytux:
    sorry misspelled wining opps spelled winning lol
    .............Urban Dictionary: wining Nov 22, 2013 ... A sexy Caribbean dance performed by women. Much better than twerking..... :-) ................Maybe whining?
  • cccmachine
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2018 5:31 AM

I purchased the premier a while back. Is there any way to see the date that you purchased this?  When the membership is almost up will wgt send you a reminder that it is almost up?

• WGTShamWow
    913 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2018 9:14 AM

If you message CS, they would be able to look up when you purchased your Premier Membership. Use this link here: http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx to reach out to them. :) 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2018 12:52 PM

cccmachine:

I purchased the premier a while back. Is there any way to see the date that you purchased this?  When the membership is almost up will wgt send you a reminder that it is almost up?

You might get lucky and have your account history go back far enough to see. Under your ACCOUNT expand the transactions. 

• MrPoOpY
    66 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2018 1:36 PM

Glitch Glitch WGT is hacked RUN!!!!!

:(

• zarz007
    52 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2018 11:27 PM

If you open up your game window, hover your mouse over the P up the top it tells you how many days you have left.

zarz

• 0000rb3
    269 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 12:19 AM

Agreed steve. I don't see any reason to buy this thing. I MIGHT play cabo and whistler once a year. XP is XP....R1 is gone now....so I have no incentive to get  higher in xp faster. CC passes are ok I guess, but can't be used during Clashes...so who cares.

You get no percentage discount off clubs or balls??!!!! That would be the one and only way that I could see getting this. Without that....you get double XP, but you'll use more balls getting the xp. Without deep discounts to clubs and balls....I see no point in this thing.

I am not sure what they paid the folks to post the crap on the pro shop page, but I tried to post that, without a club and ball discount, this thing looks worthless. Surely not worth $180.00! They didn't post it. Surprising huh?

• DoctorLarry
    4,282 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 12:34 PM

0000rb3:
    Agreed steve. I don't see any reason to buy this thing. I MIGHT play cabo and whistler once a year. XP is XP....R1 is gone now....so I have no incentive to get  higher in xp faster. CC passes are ok I guess, but can't be used during Clashes...so who cares.

No - it would not have much value if your are a Tour Champ and Level 100+.  XPs mean nothing then.  They mean a lot for levels between 80 and 100 though.

I am not a fan of clashes, but the passes are there with 4 at the start, so if you like clashes they can help.

There is no reason to "use more balls" with Premier membership - it doubles the XP on anything, so you might actually use fewer balls.

I suspect the "reviews" here are moderated - no surprise.  BTW - many don't actually fork out any money for items in the Pro Shop - like this.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 1:33 PM

0000rb3:
    I am not sure what they paid the folks to post the crap on the pro shop page, but I tried to post that, without a club and ball discount, this thing looks worthless. Surely not worth $180.00! They didn't post it. Surprising huh?

I know for a fact that one of the reviews was 'made up' the guy's in my CC. He posted it and they approved it.

He never bought one!!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 1:43 PM

RSS