Help › Forums

WGT Premier Membership

Tue, Mar 28 2023 12:39 PM (202 replies)
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 12:47 PM

Borat74:

bikinigirl24:

Why do you care what someone else does in another country club it's not your country club it's not your money are you jealous if I had the credits I would seriously consider getting a premier membership don't hate people because they may like the game more than you or take it more seriously and as a country club owner I wish I had more people in my country club dedicated to the game as the Georgian does 

Wow.  That has to be one of the longest run-on sentences I've ever seen.  I'm afraid I couldn't understand your point, as it was buried in all the chaff that surrounds it.

Your not wrong,The comma button must of fell off the keyboard?

Just as an observation, I wouldn't say you're entirely on strong ground to be criticising someone else's grammar. 

I'm not trying to be snide, I'm just suggesting you exercise some caution in that regard.

• Borat74
    2,794 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 1:09 PM

phred952:

bikinigirl24:

Why do you care what someone else does in another country club it's not your country club it's not your money are you jealous if I had the credits I would seriously consider getting a premier membership don't hate people because they may like the game more than you or take it more seriously and as a country club owner I wish I had more people in my country club dedicated to the game as the Georgian does 

Wow.  That has to be one of the longest run-on sentences I've ever seen.  I'm afraid I couldn't understand your point, as it was buried in all the chaff that surrounds it.

Your not wrong,the comma button must of fell off the keyboard?

• Borat74
    2,794 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 1:11 PM

Wutpa:

Borat74:

bikinigirl24:

Your not wrong,The comma button must of fell off the keyboard?

Just as an observation, I wouldn't say you're entirely on strong ground to be criticising someone else's grammar. 

I'm not trying to be snide, I'm just suggesting you exercise some caution in that regard.

Thanks for the advice.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 1:56 PM

@ Wutpa,

I was trying to make the point that her post was very hard to read.  Nothing more and nothing less.  I literally gave up trying to decipher her post.  Anyone who chooses not use normal punctuation when trying to communicate has a problem that extends beyond their grammar, as punctuation exists for a reason.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 2:17 PM

phred952:

@ Wutpa,

I was trying to make the point that her post was very hard to read.  Nothing more and nothing less.  I literally gave up trying to decipher her post.  Anyone who chooses not use normal punctuation when trying to communicate has a problem that extends beyond their grammar, as punctuation exists for a reason.

He wasn't talking about you ;-)

Borat74:
    Your not wrong,the comma button must of fell off the keyboard

;-)

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 2:45 PM

I rarely visit the WGT forums...............

Seeing how quickly this thread has degraded from the original point to a meaningless cacophony  of grandstanding and personal attacks on all fronts, is a turn off for me.

Not that what i see is a negative thing,but it isn't for me.

As per usual for the WGT forum................

Another thread  flies off the rails

For all Americans ,enjoy you Labor Day Weekend

♥♥♥

Allie

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 3:25 PM

thesupernova:
    For all Americans ,enjoy you Labor Day Weekend

As a point of interest, it's also Labo(u)r Day weekend in Canada.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 3:26 PM

mkrizan86:

phred952:

@ Wutpa,

He wasn't talking about you ;-)

Borat74:
    Your not wrong,the comma button must of fell off the keyboard

;-)

Yes, definitely not directed at you phred. 

• gonfission
    2,238 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 3:34 PM

For all that's shaded in morality. How did I miss this amusement ride??

You people would literally, bring the house down, in a comedy club with this one

Reminiscent of the old "one liner" days. Udderly superb ;-)

thesupernova:
    I rarely visit the WGT forums...............

That's a darn shame, you'RE really funny.

thesupernova:
    a meaningless cacophony  of grandstanding and personal attacks on all fronts, is a turn off for me.

Yet, you still managed to give eloquent elocution to it. I LOVE IT!

thesupernova:
    enjoy you Labor Day Weekend

And ^^^ this one especially...

Always a simulacrum of decorum, throws her hands out side the ride, with no regard

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Bravo, I say

encore, ENCORE!!

1 question. When did they start making circle train cars?

☢--------<*{{{{{-(

RSS