Forums

Help › Forums

"Obtuse"

Wed, Sep 27 2017 5:23 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 8:12 PM

Recently i was questioned by a fellow player if I was " that obtuse ". Nowser, That there's a pretty big concept fer a common fella like me to wrap his head around bein' that I's ain't all that familiar with them high falutin' words, bui, I'm a goin' to give 'er a go. Nows, this feller, Dneirf, done stuck his foot out , an' , well I'm guessin' y'all can figure where it ended up. No shuck an' jive, we'll be havin' a lil' fun with that one, yessiree.

Doc :)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 8:33 PM

All in fun here Doc...best obtuse reference in film history. Sorry to hear you got asked that question.

MC

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 10:40 PM

+1 MC.  I also saw your other response Doc, and you showed a lot of restraint and class in the way you handled things.  As to "that person", anyone who constantly refers to themselves in third person is in need of professional help, at the very least.  Freud would have called him "Kooky".

• craigswan
    31,549 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 12:23 AM

Now this is obtuse doc .

• craigswan
    31,549 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 12:28 AM

While this is acutie .

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 5:11 AM

Image result for Obtuse Person

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 5:51 AM

drmoose:
    Recently i was questioned by a fellow player if I was " that obtuse "

Oh man, I am soooo biting my tongue and trying not to equate obtuse behavior with November actions.  :-D

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 6:58 AM

Lol, yepper, that's me, a poor excuse of an obtuse moose !

Now , don't say ya wasn't warned . 

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 7:37 AM

drmoose:

Lol, yepper, that's me, a poor excuse of an obtuse moose !

Now , don't say ya wasn't warned . 

You do know that they make drugs for that right ? But on the real side of things . When people try to use 75 cent words to belittle others , they only show how small they are themselves . There are times when it`s  ok to be obtuse , especially when dealing with people who carry on meaningless conversations .

So dont worry about it doc . What others think of you is not important , its what you think of yourself that counts. Now about those drugs for this thing you do . :-)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 12:18 PM

Lol, no worries, Lonnie, I find the whole thing to be quite amusing considering the source. i thought possibly we'd all be treated to another psuedo-intellectual rambling babble by the master of the unintelligible, but , it appears he must be otherwise occupied.

As for the pharmaceuticals, I've always enjoyed WGT more with the right chemical imbalance.

• PAGES
RSS