Tue, Nov 20 2018 5:43 PM (20 replies)
  • Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2017 1:16 AM

• Shyoneclub
    62 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2017 6:32 AM
    phred952:
    Wow, a Level 100 Master, with $4.25 in earning cashed in 165,000 credits? "Lucy, you got some 'splaining to do".
    I'm wondering if he purchased the credits?
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2017 7:58 AM

I post info on the Forum for our club but now over the last ten days there has been a severe problem. If I try to have info spread over like three paragraphs, when I post this to the board, it all comes out as one paragraph.

This also happened in listing persons and their scores in out TLST events which made it impossible to read when you are listing, or trying to list names in separate rows. I have also tried to indent the article in 5 spaces but to no avail. I would encourage you to look at some very recent articles to see the mess this makes of trying to give important info to our members.

Could you please take care of this ASAP. Huskerketel at Texas Lone Star PS I tried to space this in colums but to know luck

See ScottHope on p18 of downtime tonight thread

• PI61
    1,657 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2017 8:16 AM
    Please get the posting process fixed. Not only can't I post correctly, there is no tool for me to be able to add my award plaques and trophies. How long can it take to fix thiks problem?
  • ScottHope
    10,349 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2017 8:25 AM

See HERE for image posting info PI61.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2017 10:22 PM
    Shyoneclub wrote the following post I'm wondering if he purchased the credits? 165,000 credits purchased would cost $1650. Trading them for a gift card would make no sense, so probably not.
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2017 2:59 AM
    phred952:
    165,000 credits purchased would cost $1650. Trading them for a gift card would make no sense, so probably not.

I guess it depends where you "buy" them. I know someone selling 165,000c for less than $250 seems very unlikely, why not just cash them in yourself.

I had a look and he is verified, which is a bit odd considering he doesn't look likely to win enough credits for this to be an issue. Is some sort of sweepstakes win possible? I would think we'd have heard about it myself. I suppose there are other reasons to get verified, two playing from the same IP or something like that.

First off I'm not saying this is the case here, I really don't know, just a general scenario.

Imagine if you were winning lots of credits and wanted to cash some in but for whatever reason couldn't/didn't want to get verified on that account, what would you do? Maybe get a friend to get the vouchers? You'd obviously need to be pretty near the top of the leader-boards, winning loads at MP or whatever.

• huskerketel
    409 Posts
    Tue, Nov 20 2018 2:21 PM

New Problem

Played this morning and had all my clubs. This afternoon I am missing my  3 wood a

Ping G 20. with a range of 230.

I really don't know why but I can only play in three hole games now.

Please help me, a player of 10 years.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Nov 20 2018 4:18 PM

huskerketel:

New Problem

Played this morning and had all my clubs. This afternoon I am missing my  3 wood a

Ping G 20. with a range of 230.

I really don't know why but I can only play in three hole games now.

Please help me, a player of 10 years.

You rented the Rouge 3 Wood. That expired and now you have to re-equip your Ping 3 Wood. Just click the equipment button on your profile 

RSS